Celebrity's with chins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most people don't spay or neuter thier pets. I for one didn't get my dogs neutered unless I was in dier need of doing so. If you are taking real facts. 'Cause I can't click on that link.. Those puppies went to spoiled homes, and if they stayed with her they were spoiled. She can afford it. She has a fricken mansion in her back yard for them.

In L.A. it is also AGAINST THE LAW to own more than 3 dogs unless you are a licesced breeder. Just because she's rich and famous doesn't give her the right to break the law.
I'm not sure how you can know for a fact that they all live in luxury. I can't imagine all 18 dogs are treated equally and given the same amount of attention?

Actually it is better to get your male dogs neutered because it prevents testicular cancer and unwanted litters should they escape your yard and decide to visit Fluffy down the street...

I would love to see Martha Stewart's chin cages - think she would post them on her website if enough people asked?

My dad never nuetered his chihuahua, and he's very agressive when you try to take a bone he's chewing to pieces. But in other news I saw Henry Winkler yesterday at lunch. I said HI, and he said HI back. was cool...

"Unless it's a dire need" Hmm, animals lead happier, healthier lives when they're spayed or neutered. Males can't get testicular cancer, females are less prone to mammary cancer and ovarian cancer, they have less behavioral issues, etc etc etc. And you're saying it was healthy for her dogs to inbreed? Those must've been some AWESOME puppies

Oh man I know this is off topic but really? you are taking Paris hilton's side? She is a friggin idiot! Why would she not have all those dogs spayed and neutered if she obviously cant control them. She obviously can afford it... so I just dont understand I guess.

Who the said it was healthy to inbreed? I said NO such thing. Thank you for putting words in my mouth.

And I never said I WAS taking her side, but you make her out to be this horrible person. You don't even know her.

And my dogs led a happy life WITHOUT being spayed for some time. So they don't HAVE to be.

But anyway, i'm done with the discussion. ~.^

Folks - Can we try and keep this on track. Let's not discuss Paris Hilton's dogs and their care (or lack thereof).

I don't think anybody was putting words into peoples mouths, just assuming that since PH had allowed unrestrained breeding amongst her non-neutered animals that she isn't the best pet care provider on the planet.

lol Riven your post made me laugh. There's this show on called Whatever, Martha! Where her daughter and her daughter's friend watch old Martha Stewart shows and make fun of her the whole time. It's really funny to watch.

I watched one and she was making rice crispies out of fruity pebbles. And Martha said "Alexis loves to make me these treats..." and Alexis (the daughter) is like, what?! I've never made those treats, and you can bet I wasn't allowed any treats like that when I was younger. It's so funny.

So, yeah, I'm sure half the stuff Martha doesn't even do.

Sorry to get side tracked, but I still would like to see how the chins live at Martha Stewart's house. Maybe I'll email her lol!

After seeing Michael Clarke Duncan feeding a little mouse crumbs in the Green Mile I can totally picture him owning a chin.
Green_Mile_Mouse_photo16.jpg

OKay my be off topic and for that PEggy I am sorry but Olallie OMG you saw the Fonz...I would have died...You lucky girl I was sooooo obsessed with him when I was little...as you can tell I am not quite over it..ROFL

After seeing Michael Clarke Duncan feeding a little mouse crumbs in the Green Mile I can totally picture him owning a chin.
Green_Mile_Mouse_photo16.jpg
I totally agree! Needless to say, there is something completely religious about seeing a big tough guy like that fall to pieces over something so little. (furry OR furless), a big tough guy falling to pieces puts butterflies in my chest!

Aww. That's a shame. :cry3:

Anybody want to find his email and link him to the "Bruce and All Supplies" post? Or maybe the Cali chins that need a human to call their own? I still think it would be great to invite him, and everyone else mentioned, to the boards. Chins could bridge the class/culture gap. ;)

Tom Welling who plays Superman in Smallville also apparently owns chins. He's a customer at the pet supply store we go to.

I'd like to see his chins, and more..:rofl:

Latest posts

Back