Celebrity's with chins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BellaBella

Let me OUT
I was just watching Craig Ferguson, and he had Michael Clarke Duncan on, who was threatening to bring his chinchilla in.

michael_clarke_duncan.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0003817/bio

his name is Chucky! He's even listed on his imdb page!

Anyone know of other celebrity's with chins? I wonder if Mr. Duncan even reads the forums?

Martha Stewart has 15.

la98168_0400_chinchillas_xl.jpg

"It took numerous tries to get Snow White to sit still for the 1/50 of a second necessary to take this photograph. Chinchillas have boundless energy and curiosity, and being nocturnal they're available late at night and early in the morning, when Martha wants to play."

Wow it seems like such an unlucky pet choice for Michael Clarke Duncan--I like him even more now!!

Awww, I really want to see Chucky! My husband thought it was awesome he had one. He said he likes him even more now. :D Martha never struck me as being a chin lover either. Like it was said before, it's weird to see famous people who own them instead of wearing them.

As for Paris, I just have this awful feeling that everything in her cage was plastic and that the poor chin had absolutely no playtime. It just seems like her.

She has had several "toy" dogs, ferrets and a kinkajou. I feel bad for the animals. When the "novelty" wears off, she gets rid of them.

Martha also makes a point of discussing proper chin care in a lot of her various "pet care" segments. I saw one probably six months ago when she was talking about helping pets handle the heat and she said she keeps marble tiles on hand. :thumbsup:

I'd like to see how Martha has her cages set up. After seeing her show featuring her chicken barn, I'm sure her chins live like kings and/or queens!

John Lassester, former head of pixar, now head of Disney owns a Chinchilla. Apparently, the Hamster in "Bolt" is based on his pet chin.

Having said that, i'm not impressed he puts the Chin in a ball.

Didn't you know? TAF is Really Martha Stewart. Why do you think she never wants to tell anyone her name?

Picturing that huge dude with a chinchilla just makes me laugh. My fiance isn't tall (more like, pretty short...rofl) but he's built like a tank and seeing him talk to and play with my chin just brightens my day. xD

I worry about them getting them and then getting sick of them in a year or so. What happens to them then?

Latest posts

Back