Who's My Santa

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Stacey, but I think threewingedfury is MY SS! The third clue said that her CnH 'name' had wings...
I suggest we try :pillowfight:

:pillowfight: I think I'll win this fight! lol :tease:

My 2nd clue said my ss likes "pimping out cages and make FN liners".....Tiffany's website says she makes FN liners

My 3rd clue said that my SS is "a hobby breeder of chins and sugar gliders".....Tiffany's website says the same thing.

and then my package came from Roxboro, North Carolina.....and that's where Tiffany lives (according to her website)

So I think I'm right! :neener: (at least I hope I am! :crossfingers:)

Yay! I got our gifts today and I love them. Christie made a beautiful fleece throw with my name embroidered on it. The teal color and pawprints are perfect :thumbsup: The boys got a new dusthouse which they needed, chew sticks, chin cookies and lava bites :dance3:
Thank you so very much, Theresa

Yay! I got our gifts today and I love them. Christie made a beautiful fleece throw with my name embroidered on it. The teal color and pawprints are perfect :thumbsup: The boys got a new dusthouse which they needed, chew sticks, chin cookies and lava bites :dance3:
Thank you so very much, Theresa

Glad you like it! :) Merry Christmas, Theresa!

:wink2:Hehehehehe.....Ashley....you can open it any time you want :D
I had to send yours as a 2 part gift since the first part was shipped directly from the maker...LOL!!!
Enjoy!!! Merry Christmas !!!!!

I went ahead and opened it, I couldn't wait! I just posted in the "Thank you SS thread."

You are the best SS ever:kiss::youwoman:

OK here it goes. DRUMROLL PLEASE...... Names are listed in alphabetical order (or should be anyway). Your name will be first, followed by the name of your Santa. If I forgot anyone, let me know!

3Csmommy - tkc1038
3Csmommy - Luci
Addictedtochins - Christie
Alli713 – Starleomach
Ashley – Hogmom
AZNmexaggie – Staceylwolf
Bethany – Minrex
Brea – Bethany
Brekai722 – 3Csmommy
burritothechinchilla – mjd2008
Cerlynn – chinniechantel
chinniechantel – VolunteerChin22
chinnies - smhufflepuff
Christie – burritothechinchilla
cuddlycuddles – Dragonflye
Dragonflye – suzi780
Hogmom – 3Csmommy
Luci – oxchincerelyxo
Lynn & The Chins – Ashley
minrex – Lynn & The Chins
mjd2008 – oxchincerelyxo
oxchincerelyxo – alli713
oxchincerelyxo – cuddlycuddles
Sandi – Brekai722
staceylwolf – threewingedfury
silverrose – Susansheila
smhufflepuff - Cerlynn
starleomach - Sandi
Susansheila – addictedtochins
SusieJJ – WEFA_in_ME
SusieJJ - chinnies
Suzi780 – SusieJJ
tkc1038 - Silverrose
threewingedfury – SusieJJ
VolunteerChin22 - Brea
WEFA_in_ME - aznmexaggie

How about a GREAT BIIIG round of applause for Stacie and Ash for once again organizing a GREAT Secret Santa!!! :clap1: :clap1: :clap1: :kiss:

THANKS, LADIES!!!

Can't wait 'til next year!!! :)

You're not kidding, they did a great job and without them this whole thing wouldn't have happened! :party:
:flowers9: :throw: :flowers9:

OOPS

Great Job Ladies -- OOKKK, who got it wrong - lol. I got mine right (a little worried after the 3rd clue). Thanks 3Csmommy for making the kids and I feel loved.

Last edited:
Great big hugs to Stackie and Ash for their awesomeness and organization!

Ok I totally would have never guessed my SS was Susansheila! Next year, easier clues k? lol. :neener: I swear I typed in everything in the search function and scoured everyone's profiles at least 10 times. Your third clue gave me a better idea, but then again, everyone on here owns a "zoo" so I couldn't be sure! Anywhos, thanks again for all the stuff!

And you guessed me right tkc1038! Good job! :dance3: Glad you liked everything!

thank you so much ash and stace!!! it was fun and i cant wait til next year!!!

and thanks to my SS, oxchincerelyxo! i have no idea how i didnt guess you. i looked at your profile again, and it was pretty obvious. i cant wait to get back home to give gizmo his presents!!! i'll take pics then for sure! thank you thank you thank you!

Thanks to Ash and Stace!!! I really hope Chantel got my gift I sent her...I still haven't seen her on in a while and hope she is feeling ok.

She did get it, I forgot to PM you!

You guys are quite welcome! I've got no problems doing this again next year, we'll see if Stace is up to it again haha. Everyone's gifts were sent out, so I hope you all get your gifts!

Thank you Ash and Stacie, you guys are the best! I had alot of fun participating as did my girls hiding it from me, LOL!

Addictedtochins thank you so much for the great BIG box of chews and toys. Also for the the special box of chocolates; that I hid for myself. :)

And Therese you are very welcome for your packages, glad you enjoyed them!

Also, a big thank you to Ash and Stacie for a great SS job!!

You are welcome, but Staceywolf actually gave the you the chocolate. She asked me if she could add them in there. I said yes, but tell her they are from you, and I guess she didn't.

Back