Who's My Santa

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brekai722

ChinCrazy and Loving It
:hmm:Well, here goes! The second clue comes out today and some of us have already received it.

I have a guess on who my SS is so I'm starting a "Who's My Santa?" guess list. I think my SS is 3CsMommy. I've been doing my research. I know we have to wait until the end of Dec. or until he or she reveals with the gifts if the do.

My SS fostered kittens this summer and has a chin named Chase (after a Dave Matthews song).

Anyone else have a guess on who there Santa is?:Lovesnow:

:mc11:

I am 99.9% sure of who my SS is by the process of elimination. It was fun figuring it out though since I've only had one clue.

I don't know WHO my SS is, but my 2nd clue was a picture of a left hand mitten. Since my mother used to live in Michigan, I know that the state looks like a left hand mitten, so I'm making the leap to guess that my SS LIVES in Michigan. :thumbsup: ;)

I think mine might be Chantel, but I'm not entirely sure...

Well I have a guess, my first clue wasnt very helpful the second gave me a little insite,soo I think I will know better when the SS arrives.

I think I may know who mine is!

And.. just because you get something sent from me doesn't mean I'm your SS ;)
hehe

:hmm:Well, here goes! The second clue comes out today and some of us have already received it.

I have a guess on who my SS is so I'm starting a "Who's My Santa?" guess list. I think my SS is 3CsMommy. I've been doing my research. I know we have to wait until the end of Dec. or until he or she reveals with the gifts if the do.

My SS fostered kittens this summer and has a chin named Chase (after a Dave Matthews song).

Anyone else have a guess on who there Santa is?:Lovesnow:

:mc11:

Wow...I think we must have the same SS...those are the exact same clues I got :hmm:

Ok, I'm sticking with my first guess since my second clue did not help me, I say it's the OP.

ETA: As soon as my daughters fess up where they hid the box, I will sincerely thank you for whatever you sent!

Last edited:
I have two SS's out there, and I have a guess at each but am going to wait till I get my third clue to let on. Last year my SS's clues gave more away...where as this year I had to do some digging...

but hey I looked till my eyes were sore last year, was certain I knew my SS's and got all 3 wrong!

From the clues I’ve received (I love "Special K" and My chins are a “Vacation”), I’ve deduced that my SS can be found sitting in a bathtub filled with bubbles that the chins thoughtfully added to the water (ie, “CALGON, take me away!”) while eating a large, heaping bowl of cereal.

Now all I have to do is a search for that scenario, and my SS will be revealed.

But, um, I’ll wait until the third clue… because I’m really into the whole delay of gratification thing...

Guessing

If you have a guess you're supposed to tell who you think it is. If you don't your SS can't laugh at you for being wrong.:neener:

well my SS sent these clues:

1. has chins
2. has a pet other than a chin

therefore, ive narrowed it down to....about everyone lol
well i scratched off the people who only have hedgies...and so far, ive stalked nearly every one of you.

Back