What Are You Currently Reading?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Faery Moon by P.R. Frost ( third in series First and second were Hounding the Moon and Moon in the Mirror) Best Fantasy books ive ever read

im at the end of Black Light by stephen hunter, the author of shooter, which were both absolutely amazing. You might know the movie shooter with Mark Walberg??

Just finishing up a currently released book called "WHAT AMERICANS REALLY WANT.........REALLY." By Dr. Frank Luntz. I highly recomend it. Gives you a broad base study from the entire population on what matters to them. You'll have a hard time putting it down. Interesting read.

Eat, Pray, Love

I like it a lot more than I thought I would! I was apprehensive to start reading it.

Also,
The Adopted Dog Bible
studying up for my new doggie!

Getting near the end of The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver. Before that read The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls. That book is crazy!

I'm currently reading all of my Veterinary Terminology books. :p just kidding.

When I'm not reading those, I'm catching up on my Sookie Stackhouse books before the next season of Trueblood.

I've been reading the Ender's Game series this year. I just finished "Shadow Puppets" by Orson Scott Card. Now I'm on "Shadow of the Giant," the next, and I think the final, book in the Ender series.

Black Dagger Brotherhood

Currently reading JR. Wards Lover Avenged, from the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Like all her other books, it is amazing!

OMG I am so glad to find someone else who loves this series...If I could crawl inside and be a character I would!!! These books are so hot...I randomly picked up the first book at Kroger and was hooked - I went out that night and got the next three and read them within 4 days - I just finished Vishous's book and I am nervous about reading Phury's because most of the chatter on Amazon said it was a deviation from the format of the first books...I think Rhage's book is my favorite...I totally recommend them!!!!

I found Harlequinn on sale at Barnes and Noble's not knowing it was book 15 in the series so I started way into the Anita Blake series but I liked it...it was way more complicated than the BDB with all the lycanthrophy stuff...I think Im going to start that series next...

The Inferno by Dante Alighieri

Are you reading Il Purgatorio and Il Paradiso as well? They are in no way as interesting as The Inferno, but when I read it, I read them as well, just to have completed the set.

In the midsts of NaNoWriMo, I don't have much time for reading, but I am currently working my way through the KJV Bible, and The Black Magician Trilogy by Judy Canavan.

The Time Traveler's Wife! I've had it since it first came out, but didn't decide to read it until the movie came out! I want to see the movie, but would like to finish the book first

I just finished reading The Time Traveler's Wife!! It was so good, some parts even made me cry :( I watched the movie after wards and the movie is nowhere near as good as the novel!! :cry3:

I'm trying to read Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning right now, but after said book above, it's kind of hard to get into it... I almost want to read The Time Traveler's Wife again!

Hmmmm I may have to add "The Time Travelers Wife" to fun time reading in the future.

Currently I am reading THOMAS JEFFERSON. AMERICA'S PARADOXICAL PATRIOT. It is an autobiography written by Alf J. Mapp Jr.

I highly recomend it. The inside cover has several written reviews including a former British Ambassador to the United States as well as comments from Pulitzer Prize winners.

I look forward to reading the sequence to this book called
Thomas Jefferson: Passionate Pilgrim (The Presidency, the Founding of the University, and the Private Battle)

Anyone else currently interested in the beginnings of the United States Democracy? I'd love to hear from you. Send me a note! :thumbsup:

Just finished Sweet Temptation by Maya Banks and what a fabulous book! It's the third in her "sweet" series and IMO the BEST! Nathan and Julie are two wonderful characters--where has Nathan been all my life that's what I want to know! Maya writes erotica with BDSM tones--this book was unlike the other two in that no BDSM played a hand--really a lovely, lovely love story.

Finishing up "The Other Queen" by Philippa Gregory - I've read all the others in the tudor series and love them - that's that only part of history that has truly piqued my interest!

Next up is one of the various Jane Austen books, probably Pride and Prejudice - can't wait!

Keep up the reading guys - I'm getting an eReader in less than 3 weeks and am going to be on a reading FRENZY over winter break! Can't wait to check out all these different books you've read and recommended!

I just finished tonight............Prairie Tale by Melissa Gilbert
I am about to take a few chins out for playtime and start to RE-READ New Moon in anticipation of the movie coming out in a few weeks.

Latest posts

Back