What Are You Currently Reading?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BooBoo: He wrote one called "Hatchet" that I really enjoyed if you like outdoor adventure. A teenaged boy (about 15 I think?) survives a plane crash in the middle of nowhere Canada and has to figure out how to live with next to nothing but what he can gather, make, or hunt for a year.

Last edited:
Currently reading What Shamu Taught Me About Life, Love, and Marriage: Lessons for People from Animals and Their Trainers by Amy Sutherland. Great book. I must have a pile of 40 more books that I want to read when I get time...

Heaven and Earth by Nora Roberts. I have sooo many to read. My husband calls me a book hoarder!

Just wanted to let you know if you're a fan of Jim Butcher, his wife Shannon writes romantic suspense also.

I'm reading One for the Money by Janet Evanovich. A little late jumping on that bandwagon, but I like it a lot more than I thought I would. My mom has them all, so I'll borrow them :)

Haven't finished the Johnstown Flood yet :p I think it's in my other pocketbook--I switched to a smaller one a few weeks ago..

I wish it was anything OTHER than signalling cascades *sigh*

I was reading Incubus Dreams by Laurell K. Hamilton before school started.. but now it's been put on hold.

I'm reading Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich now. Not done with the flood one yet tho! Haven't touched it in a while.. wonder where it went...

I'm trying to get through Double Take by Catherine Coulter. I've never read anything by this author before. I'm having a tough time getting through this one. Maybe I chose one of her worse books, I don't know...anyway, I keep slowly making my way through. I'm interested in seeing how she is going to tie these two very different story lines together though.

Ooo, I've never seen this thread before. How exciting! I love books! I was in the middle of reading Persuassion by Jane Austen but then school started so now it's on hold again till summer. Now I'm reading Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl and A Portrait of an Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce. I loved Frankl's book but Joyce is always hard to get through, I've never really enjoyed any of his works.

Anyone a fan of paranormal romance I have 2 to recommend. Hotter After Midnight and Midnight Sins by Cynthia Eden. Very wonderful Alpha Males and some unique quality characters.

I just finished Montana Sky, by Nora Roberts.....It was a really good book, I couldnt put it down!

Now, Im on to an old book I found in a box of old books in the basement.....Kaleidoscope, by Danielle Steel

The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. I am on the fourth Drums of Autumn right now. Definitely in my top ten of all time, can't put them down.

Currently reading JR. Wards Lover Avenged, from the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Like all her other books, it is amazing!

Latest posts

Back