Um...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So everything looked good Thursday!!! Even saw a heartbeat!! Obviously not out of the clear yet, but I'm trying to remain positive!

Liz!!! That's completely awesome!! I'm so happy for you! Sheesh, we haven't talked since Rem was a newborn! Best wishes darlin!

It went really good! I told my doctor I was still really worried of M/c and she squeezed me in for another ultrasound!! Heartbeat fluttering away at 171 bpm! Wahoo! I think I can finally rest easier. I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and my miscarriage was around 7wk so I'm over that hump. My next appointment I'll be 12 weeks so we will definitely be able to hear the HB on the Doppler. Thanks for checking in Ash! :)

Doc almost gave me a heart attack at my appointment today!! I'll be 12 week on Thursday... She had the doppler up to my tummy for a good 5 minutes and couldn't find anything. My heart sunk. She said "Hate to say it but we're gonna have to squeeze you in for an ultrasound." So squeeze she did do, but it took 45 minutes in the waiting room and 4 parenting/baby magazines before they called me back. BUTTTTTTT she found the heartbeat immediately. Ahh I almost cried! 163 I think she said.

It actually looks like a baby now!

9bc022a3-1.jpg

Aw! I know the feeling, the first time they tried for my baby's heartbeat she couldn't find it. She tried later in the appointment and thankfully was able to find it then, or else I would have had to have an u/s. So glad that it turned out okay for you!

Aww, so glad everything's OK, Liz! I'm having enough worries for all 4(?) of us preggos right now, so your pregnancy has to keep going good!

Latest posts

Back