Um...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! Stupid question though, and kinda random. I have a lizard tattoo as well in the same spot. Did the lizard grown last time you were pregnant? lol

Yes it did. I joked that my lizard turned into an alligator. In some spots the coloring blew out of the black outlines, so in some spots there is a fuzzy halo of color outside of the lines. Maybe I'll try to take an up close picture to show you.

Taken today... :wub: Remy loves his baby sister...

34118d85-1.jpg

It does fly. My little one is 7 months old now. It goes so fast I bet you are counting down till she comes. Do you have a name?

Yes, I'm totally counting down the days. Basically I have about 2 months and a week, give or take some days. Remy was 4 days late, so I'm expecting her to be born anywhere between 40 weeks and 41 weeks.

As for the name, I'm pretty sure we're going with Seren. It means "star" in welch. Dbf said I could name her whatever I wanted since he technically chose Remy's name. (But if I didn't like it, obviously I would not have gone with it) and with him I chose the middle name. So I think I'm gonna give him a list of my top 5 or so middle names and let him choose.

For middles so far I like:

Ivy
Violet
Esme

And that's all I can think of right now. I think out of those listed, I like Ivy the best. And so do most people I ask (which mainly has just been my mom, lol) Which do you like best? Any other suggestions?

Aww so cute! I'm envious, I looked like a microwaved marshmallow during my pregnancy.

:hilarious: Thanks! Maybe because I'm taller, the baby doesnt stick way out until the very end. Or maybe it's just because I was "fluffy" to begin with. But, I swear up until, hmm, a month ago, most people couldn't even tell I was pregnant unless they already knew. Even my midwife's assistant told me last month I had a tiny belly, even though I was measuring right on.

I'm just going to guess here vs a web page.

October 11. A girl. 7lbs 4oz.

I do have to share my funny story being pregnant. I drank the Koolaide in December and had my daughter was born the following September 21st. My neighbor drank the same flavor a year later and her babies were born September 6th. She came over to my house after her first doctor visit and sat down and looked at me white as a ghost. Thats when she told me she was having twins. Guess I should of warned her after 35 years of age the Koolaide can't split the atom as well. She already had a teen and a 5 year old.
I told her she should of been out Christmas shopping too! :hilarious:

Hmm lets see.....Your husband whispered sweet nothings in your ear and handed you a glass of the Koolaide while you both watched those sweet snow flakes fall from the sky. Hee Hee

BTW: The Koolaide can be clear and added to just about any kind of beverage. I'm quite sure you can't even smell the stuff. My husband must of bought it for me. :rofl:
You look good. Best wishes to you and your husband.

37 weeks/ "full term" today! I've got some wicked carpal tunnel keeping me up at night too. My chiro said he's going to work on it though. So fingers crossed!

6fd3f476-1.jpg

Send "Baby Eviction" vibes!!

Latest posts

Back