Um...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liz, I missed the birth announcement! She is sooo cute.

How do you like the cloth diapers? Down the line when we are ready for children I am seriously considering looking at doing cloth diapers.. The water births also really caught my attention. Hubby on the other hand thinks its unsanitary and gross (sanitary issues must be the nurse thing).

Thanks! I love the cloth diapers! I really wanted to do them with Remy too, but we had no washer and dryer at the time and didn't feel like going to the laundromat every 3 days to wash poopy diapers lol. They're so easy! I don't know why anyone would do disposables unless they had no washer!

And the water birth was AMAZING! Like, seriously.... the best thing ever. I also wanted to do one with R but the hospitals would not do them so thats why I did a homebirth this time. It was so relaxing to be home. And what is unsanitary about it? Hospitals are the unsanitary place to be, with everyone's germs floating around. Home is really the safest place to be because your body is already accustomed to all the airborne particles. There was no blood or anything in the pool until after the placenta detached, about 20-30 minutes after her birth. By that time she was out of the pool, being dressed and taken care of. I had no tearing, wheras with R I had to be stitched up. It was just all around amazing and I cannot gush enough about how awesome it was without sounding like a loony. PM me though if you have any specific questions.

2 months <3
fa07a6d7.jpg

74c1989f.jpg

Latest posts

Back