The Walking Dead

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to be a stagger-on zombie too! I want to be a half-torso zombie with a really rotten head, lol.
I missed the lack of zombies in the last episode, as well. Overall, I liked the finale though. I was so relieved to see the old man come out of the building, I like his character a lot.

OK, so I'm a total freak, but zombies are my BIGGEST fear!!! I am aware that this is completely irrational. I don't know why, but I am TERRIFIED of the prospect of the living dead. My husband has explained to me multiple times that it cannot happen due to the body's response to death, but it is still a huge fear of mine for some stupid reason. Whenever I am experiencing a lot of stress, I have horrible, vivid zombie nightmares that leave me too afraid to sleep. I'm really mature for a 26-year-old, huh? ;)

I do watch the show, however; apparently being at home at night isn't scary enough for me. I have to say that I enjoy it, but that the last episode when the explained how the virus/bacteria/parasite works really didn't make me feel any better...

(I would like to be a stagger on zombie... maybe it would help with my zombiphobia!)

You should read the zombie survival guide! It is pretty creepy cause they try really hard to convince you scientifically that a zombie outbreak it possible BUT it made my zombie nightmares less scary cause in my dreams I know what to do!
I'm with you on the zombie dreams though. I have them all the time and they're terrifying

I thought I read they were going to try to coordinate it to start again during Halloween season. And it will be a full season this time. I can't wait. I loved the season. I also love zombies!

I like zombies... so I became one:

zombie01-1.jpg

Love zombies! The Walking Dead S1 was a little disappointing, but I hope they get better next season. S2 first episode has an air date of October 21, 2011 on IMDB now. :) I'm looking forward to it.

Great shirt by the way! I almost bought that shirt somewhere, but I'm not sure where I saw it now.

I was first introduced the world of zombies at the young age of 6-7 years old. Back in the 1970's. Dawn of the Dead, and this was at the drive in movies. Why my parents to me, to this day I have no clue, but I had the worst nightmares. Never looked out my window at night, and pretended I had rifles under my blankets! I was hooked from that day forward! I LOVE this show, and wish October wasn't so far away!

Can't forget chub, it's mainly based off the comic. The next season will have 16 episodes, and is going to have some sick scenes, and the characters get much more indepth...

I'm super excited about it! If you'd have asked me prior to this show coming out I'd have said there was no way a Zombie tv show could be any good. But this one ROX! lol

Back