The "Thank You Secret Santa" thread

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was going to post a few days ago but got all sorts of busy...

but last week I got my second SS gift! A big beautiful box of different woods and wood chews (SS thanks for including a few different types!)...and then I couldn't wait any longer to open the first SS box-so I opened it too :neener:

The first box was a really nice mix of different chews and colorful hanging toys (which the boys loveeeeee)

so basically I'm set with treats and toys for the next year...or maybe just next week the way my babies are ripping through them :hilarious:

I wish that my camera wasn't busted, but as soon as I can I'll get a pics and post...

Thanks SS!!!!!

Yeah, we only do it at Christmas, though I guess if you could come up with other reasons for us to do one... I wouldn't be adverse to organizing more of these.

OH! If you haven't received your gift yet, PLEASE let us know so we can start keeping track and so we can let you know if your Santa has sent it out yet or not!

Thank you thank you Santa!~

Chie Chie's box came today!!!! Lots of new things we had not gotten yet!
He says thank you, and like every pet, was inside the box ignoring his new toys at first. Why do they always like packaging so much? Once he discovered them though, he was all for the willow balls and wreaths, he had never tried one before. It was adorable watching him run with the small ring around his nose. There was much excitement about the hanging toy with the largest piece of choya we had ever seen. I myself had to nibble a small bit of rose hip, and its tastey! If you chew on it long enough it keeps releasing more flavor. Twigs are his favorite, and I think he is going to start playing soccer now, with how he kicked around the willow balls. Not to much happened with the throws or niblet pieces from, if I recognize correctly, his loved ppbn, though I am sure its just because there were so many other new things and only so much time!
Thanks again SS! We are very happy with the delivery!

Attachments

• SANY1132.jpg
    SANY1132.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 121
  • SANY1121.jpg
    SANY1121.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 120
  • SANY1118.jpg
    SANY1118.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 119
  • SANY1113.jpg
    SANY1113.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
We have the best Secret Santa ever! :thanks4:
We got an awesome Xmass package of toys and chewies from alli713 (who was either our SS or his little helper) AND a lovely fleece house for Larry AND a willow tunnel which we absolutely love!

Thank you SS!

Zeus, Hades and Larry

PS. Our mommy sends many hugs and kisses your way. She will post the pics shortly :elf:

I received my gift a while ago... sorry for not posting that I received it! We had some nasty weather and at times, were without electricity. Anyway, I have an idea of who it's from, but will have to wait until Christmas to find out what's in the package, as it has "No Peeking Until Christmas" all over it!

:1santa: Santa, Baby, the chinchildren would like to thank you so very much for the awesome gifts they received!!!

Three large pillows of solid purple reversing to blue snowflakes (their FAVORITE colors AND themes!!!) with clips to hold them on their shelves and 3 goodie bags with a nice variety of ALL the things they love to chew!!!

MERRY CHINMAS AND THANK YOU!!! :mistle:

Secret Santa!!!!

my parents just informed me that gizmo's gift safely made it to my house this weekend! i'll open it christmas morning and then surprise gizmo on jan 5th when i see him again.

thanks a bunch! im so excited to go home now!!!

It got here!!

:forxmas:I got my SS today! I'm so excited. I got a Chinchilla Obsessed T-shirt for me and a whole bag of stick for my chinnie children. We are going to really enjoy!!!!!! Thanks SS!!!!!

:lights::thanks4:

I received my gift from my SS (Theresa) in two parts, but wanted to post a picture and an additional thank you! I absolutely love the gifts, I can't believe how spoiled I was this year! I got chin magnet and mug, an ornament, a bear, an ornament mug, a tin of popcorn and a scarf. I am in love with the scarf, it's so soft and warm! The chins also got a wooden house/tunnel, and a bag of apple twigs. They will love these!

IMG_4638.jpg

I can not thank you enough Theresa, you are an angel!:hug2:

I received part 2 of my gift from my SS! It was a bunch of cute little art cards made by Mae. I totally love Mae's work and I am always looking for cute chinny things! Thanks again SS! (Even though I still don't know who you are yet!)

I received my gift from my SS (Theresa) in two parts, but wanted to post a picture and an additional thank you! I absolutely love the gifts, I can't believe how spoiled I was this year! I got chin magnet and mug, an ornament, a bear, an ornament mug, a tin of popcorn and a scarf. I am in love with the scarf, it's so soft and warm! The chins also got a wooden house/tunnel, and a bag of apple twigs. They will love these!

IMG_4638.jpg

I can not thank you enough Theresa, you are an angel!:hug2:

Awesome. I love the mug! Do you know from where it comes?

Here are a few pics of Zeus and Hades with the tunnel and Larry with the fleece house.

Also, check out Zeus having fun here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swDCQ8wVLT8

We have the best Secret Santa ever! :thanks4:
We got an awesome Xmass package of toys and chewies from alli713 (who was either our SS or his little helper) AND a lovely fleece house for Larry AND a willow tunnel which we absolutely love!

Thank you SS!

Zeus, Hades and Larry

PS. Our mommy sends many hugs and kisses your way. She will post the pics shortly :elf:

Attachments

• Hades.jpg
    Hades.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Zeus.jpg
    Zeus.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 90
  • larry&house.jpg
    larry&house.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 92
YAY!!! I got a package from my Secret Santa :)
I got a chinnie T-shirt and My SS included a handmade fleece mitten filled with hay and sticks....one for EACH of my babies!!! :0
Thank you sooo much! We love it all! Merry Christmas!
(......I'm still in the dark about the identity of my SS.....I can't wait to find out :D);)

Here is a pic:

PC231250.jpg

Back