Secret Santa

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember guys, this isn't the official "Sign-Up" yet. That will come out around the beginning of October!

I had better get a good secret santa this time! lols...

There should be a committee for making sure everyone plays by the rules.

Keep an eye for the official sign up thread. That way we can have it all in one place and not have to wade through comments. Ash and I are in planning stages now....

I had better get a good secret santa this time! lols...

There should be a committee for making sure everyone plays by the rules.

We try our hardest. The most we can do is not let any "Bad Santas" participate the following year. Speaking of! If you had a "Bad Santa" last year, PM Stack or I with the name so we can keep a "naughty" list. I only remember one of our "bad santas".

Thanks, Jeanette. I remember who your Santa was, but I don't remember who Christie had. I'll PM her to see if she remembers. No one ended up PMing me with "bad santas" I don't know if Stack got any.

I guess this year we'll just have to harrass people about sending their gifts out and really telling us when they purchased/sent.

We try our hardest. The most we can do is not let any "Bad Santas" participate the following year. Speaking of! If you had a "Bad Santa" last year, PM Stack or I with the name so we can keep a "naughty" list. I only remember one of our "bad santas".

Maybe you could assign any "bad santas" from previous years to each other this year. That way there exists the possibility of redeeming oneself from the "bad santa" list if they do well this time around. And if they fail... well... it's only another "bad santa" who will receive the treatment that they gave to another person the year before.

Good idea, but I doubt the Santas will sign up again, since they know who they are and are being talked about so harshly :rofl: But I think it serves them right for being so ignorant last year.

I would like to do SS this year. But I'm a newbie so could someone explain how it works and the rules and regulations, lol?

There'll be an actual thread for it Suze, but basically, everyone who signs up gives us 3 clues about themselves, a gift suggestion and their address. Then we give everyone a name and address. Every 2 weeks, we give out clues as to who has your name and adress, or who is your Santa.

The only real rule is to SEND YOUR GIFT lol

Thanks, Jeanette. I remember who your Santa was, but I don't remember who Christie had.

The person who had me disappeared sortly after Christmas last year, and I don't think she's a member here now. I probably will still participate this year, but there definitely needs to be a "Bad Santa" list.

Stack, you need to be on AIM when I'm on! LOL. So far, I've got two "bad santas" but I'm sure at least one won't be participating anyway.

Stack, you need to be on AIM when I'm on! LOL. So far, I've got two "bad santas" but I'm sure at least one won't be participating anyway.

Ash, I told you I work crazy hours! haha my days off I'm not on the computer..I'm always out running errands or going to the store or fishing. hehe. You on at any particular times? I'm usually on laaate at night or early in the morning, depending on the time I work.

Latest posts

Back