Secret Santa

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brekai722

ChinCrazy and Loving It
Has anyone thought about Secret Santa for this year? It's hard to believe but Christmas is only 3 1/2 months away. I've had so much fun over the last couple of years, I really look forward to it. Just thought I'd mention it.:tree2:

Christmas is almost here???????????

vader_comic_noooooooo_sm.jpg

i think stack and i were gonna do it again, i'd have no problem with it, either, but i'll wait for her to chime in and say if she's gonna do it or not. if so, we'll prob work off the same timeline as last year as it seemed to work really well :)

I'd like to do Secret Santa. I just have to make sure I can afford it. There are three forums I am a member of that do Secret Santa.

Ash just let me know a time and date we can start planning stuff- I work crazy hours now so I will need to know in advance :)

Lol! Ok, I guess that settles it, Stack and I are organizing it again this year! Stack, I'll figure out a timeline and PM you!

If the numbers get overwhelming, we'll call for backup :D Just remember, though, if you help with coordination, it makes it a tad harder to participate!

I want to say about and around 60 people participated last year. With the headstart we have this year, though, it might be a bigger turnout. I'm just happy CnQ waited until after we'd finished to crash on us! Lol

I'm in. Last year I felt awkward participating, as I'd only been around a few months. I've done my time, now, gosh darnit!

Back