No one posting Z babies yet?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought they just let them run all over the house... weird.

Since I was cleaning and taking some other pics, here are my two Z babies:
rc-z1.jpg

rc-z1b.jpg

And this poor little girl had bites on two toes, I'm guessing mom was having troubles getting her out. Her brother was still born.

rc-z2.jpg

Thats insane to have so many chins, no offense. Its kinda tiring to have one chin!

I haven't noticed much of a difference in 5 or 70 granted not 750...but they still are very tame. I have bought from Randy and Jeri before, they are still friendly chinchillas very used to people.
Still waiting for rain to have them poor girl is sooooo miserable looking maybe tonight

We had triplets born 12/30 then 2 unexpectly born yesterday, both std. males. I hope that is not a look into the future of the year! The males I mean.

I always fall in love with all the males I have born here... that's why so many of them are still around! There's something about them. ;)

I'm hoping for an early-year baby boom here, things started picking up at the end of '09, although we only had a total of 7 for the year.

I love hearing about all the babies and love the two cuties in the picture.

I think we pet owners forget that some of the members do this on a large scale. In no way though does this means the chins suffer they just live a little differently but are still loved and well cared for.

Thats insane to have so many chins, no offense.

How do you figure you got your chin? At some point, your chin can be traced back to ranchers.

One chin is nothing! :p I think I would die from boredom if I only had one to play with. hehehe

Still no Z babies here yet. I'm waiting on Ms Lyda and Yvette to have little ones. Lyda has overcooked this litter of hers - she's turned all baby bag with the belly dragging a bit. Every day I get more worried about her! But, the babies haven't dropped very low at all yet...maybe she has six in there? LOL

My girls are all a day late. I had a suprise kit born out of a mosaic (coincidentally dam's name is Noel) on December 26th and triplet beiges born on New Years Eve. The funny part is, the 3 girls I was sure would have delivered by now are still holding out on me. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

I've got a couple of girls that are driving me nuts. They just keep getting bigger. One has gained 225 grams so far, the other 100 grams and a 3rd is probably due next month. I can't wait for these babies.

I should be having some here soon. Im hoping she delivers friday since it will be my daughters 16th birthday....would be kind of cool

Back