No one posting Z babies yet?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found Z1 today - a little standard male - dead. I am certain he lived and was perhaps crushed by dad jumping in the run or trying to mate with mom. He was whole, dry but had some fresh blood under his armpit when I found him but he didn't appear attacked. Possibly broken rib or something looks like. I wasn't sure she was pregnant so I hadn't closed her hole.

:( what a stint of bad luck Im having

Had my Z1 born today, a black velvet female at 57g. =)

sadie6.jpg

Thats insane to have so many chins, no offense. Its kinda tiring to have one chin!

If you find it tiring to have one chin then you probably shouldnt own one. Without these big ranchers and their love of the animal we wouldnt have our beloved chinnies. I wouldnt trade mine for the world.

VolunteerChin22- so sorry to hear about your loss. It is never easy...thoughts are with you!

Beiges have it here.
Couldn't help but post my last X babies, triplet beiges born 12 hours short of New Years.

and my first Z baby. A fiesty little 70gram boy.

Attachments

• X41.42.43.011910.2.jpg
    X41.42.43.011910.2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 25
  • Z1.011910.1.JPG
    Z1.011910.1.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 24
Thats insane to have so many chins, no offense. Its kinda tiring to have one chin!

I have 16, and love them all to death! You think that's a lot? You should go to a ranch. I saw the Ryerson's recently. They have over 3200 chins. They have new kits born pretty much every day.

Back