It's a....

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am beyond in love with this little girl! We're having some feeding issues, but otherwise evrything is great. I know it's a bad habit to start, but she spent the morning sleeping on my chest while I napped before breakfast. She already kind of lifts her head around, too. Alli, you're next!

Stolen from Facebook! :p

Cassadie.jpg

Family.jpg

Last edited:
She's tiny! Very adorable as well :). Congrats Ash and Keith!

Congrats Ash! I was just thinking about you and wondering if you had had her. And look at all that hair!

Awwww Ash!!! CONGRATS! I want to see more pics of her pretty little face!! Theyre the best! You all must be so excited!

Thanks Crysta! And Alli she definitely has a ton! Thanks everyone else, as well! She's a complete doll. I love her to pieces already, and Keith is completely infatuated with her.

Cassi turned 1 month yesterday! I honestly can't believe how fast it's gone by. She had her check up today, and is up to 6lbs 15oz (gaining 1lb 1oz) and 21 inches (gaining 2 inches). She's starting to smile, although I'm not sure if it's just gas and is slowly starting to sleep longer stretches (her longest is a 6hr stretch). The doctor is happy with her growth, and isn't worried about her being so small, seeing as how she's growing at a steady rate, finally! We just needed to get her butt out here. She's also still an extremely active little bugger and has rolled over completely once already, although I'm sure it was just a fluke. I think her biggest enjoyment is kicking off things with her legs, she will squirm her way up my chest by kicking off my belly, breasts, and arms. It's definitely a fun time. Well, here's a few pictures!

Here she is with her cousin, Owen
IMG_20110707_115450.jpg

Yesterday, she had a bad hair day...
IMG_20110706_171208.jpg

IMG_20110706_171252.jpg

Thanks for looking! We're hoping to get some professional shots soon.

Back