It's a....

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ash

Trouble....
Well we don't really know yet... Except that it's about the size of a sesame seed right now... Keith and I learned yesterday that we're gonna be parents. It definitely wasn't planned by any means, but we're both excited, albeit nervous.

Keith's handling it very well, so far, and I think is looking forward to it more than he lets on. He was in a pretty big rush to tell his parents, and then a friend/co-worker last night, and other co-workers today. He's even been looking up stuff on the internet. As of right now, I'm only about 5 weeks, but feeling it. I've been suffering from non-stop nausea since Wednesday, and can't seem to get enough milk or sleep.

We already know we're in for a long, difficult road, but we're already looking into condensing bills, and cutting back so we can start saving up.

Congrats you two! I know this is a bit scary for you, but also so very exciting! Life will be forever changed now, but for the better. I loved being preggo, but that's probably because I never got nauseaus, and hopefully you start feeling better soon! Enjoy every moment of your pregnancy, because it will be over with all too quickly. Congrats, congrats, congrats!

Congrats!! I recommend fresh ginger for the morning sickness ;) worked wonders for me

its the wonderful Baby acid reflux plus ear infection )the Doc was supposed to call in meds but for some reason didn't) Combination making me a bit cranky LOL... Plus the waddling...I waddle now LOL.

Haha Kristy! Maybe I won't take baby bump pics like you don't :neener:

Thanks, guys. And Mish, that's how we've been referring to it right now. I don't know if that's gonna last as the baby gets bigger, but it may because we've already decided we're not finding out the sex until, well, it's here...

your going to be surprised? that neat I don't have the patience bad enough I have to wait to find out the chinchillas babies sex LOL. it will grow fast and is a wonderful experiance but there are soem definite difficulties

Marshall spent the other morning laughing his butt off while watching (note not helping) me put my socks on. when you can't bend it doesn't matter if you arn't big yet still makes socks tricky...and you can get stuck in that little nook in the couch that is so comfy they laugh cause I have a little pillow nest that is wonderful but I get stuck in.

Hun I am here for you if you have any questions there are some things they don't tell you before it happens, like a lot of women find a little blood at 14 weeks...scared the crap out of me at 3 am one night it was something about the placenta shifting irritated somewhere. All I heard was the baby is fine.....
and there will be some cramping once your uterus starts streaching. drink lots and lots of water your going to have to pee once an hour either way but if you don't get enough fluid the legs cramps will be so bad you will cry.

I was shocked to learn and my sister was right...during mourning sickness Lemonade is your friend. I kept that down fine. I did really well with juice and smoothies and such. Bread and potatoes also help with the starches in them they settle the acids. And my last bit of advice for now is remember Dairy is really really gross to puke up nothing like sour milk...not to mention it causes constipation which is another really fun thing they don't mention right away you will get soooooo constipated

I will get some bump pictures today,

your going to be surprised? that neat I don't have the patience bad enough I have to wait to find out the chinchillas babies sex LOL. it will grow fast and is a wonderful experiance but there are soem definite difficulties

Marshall spent the other morning laughing his butt off while watching (note not helping) me put my socks on. when you can't bend it doesn't matter if you arn't big yet still makes socks tricky...and you can get stuck in that little nook in the couch that is so comfy they laugh cause I have a little pillow nest that is wonderful but I get stuck in.

Hun I am here for you if you have any questions there are some things they don't tell you before it happens, like a lot of women find a little blood at 14 weeks...scared the crap out of me at 3 am one night it was something about the placenta shifting irritated somewhere. All I heard was the baby is fine.....
and there will be some cramping once your uterus starts streaching. drink lots and lots of water your going to have to pee once an hour either way but if you don't get enough fluid the legs cramps will be so bad you will cry.

I was shocked to learn and my sister was right...during mourning sickness Lemonade is your friend. I kept that down fine. I did really well with juice and smoothies and such. Bread and potatoes also help with the starches in them they settle the acids. And my last bit of advice for now is remember Dairy is really really gross to puke up nothing like sour milk...not to mention it causes constipation which is another really fun thing they don't mention right away you will get soooooo constipated

I will get some bump pictures today,

Well that's just great, considering I've been craving milk like nobody's business... I've been drinking a lot better now that I've learned I'm pregnant. No more iced tea, even though I miss it. I'm trying to avoid caffeine... And that may be where my headaches are coming from. I've definitely had some cramping, but it's minor and nothing severe, which I've read is when it's time to worry. And yeah. I'm kind of over having to pee already. Keith told me it's the "sesame seeds" fault. I told him it's his :pillowfight:

Kristy, I'll definitely bug you with questions, along with plenty of other people, don't worry. And as far as patience... No, we don't have it. But how many surprises do we really get anymore? As long as it's only one... Twins run on Keith's mom's side of the family... :wacko:

Wow! I've missed a lot!!!!!

I saw your signature about a sesame seed and it shocked me! Haha, congratulations Ash! xxx

Thanks, Mae! It's probably a bit bigger now, but that's OK! Lol my grandmother called me Saturday night, though, and told me that twins run on my dad's side of the family, also... so.... :wacko:

Back