I know, it's been a while...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverrose

Chinnie kisses!
Hey guys, I know I haven't been on the forum much in a while. A lot of things have changed recently and it's just been really busy and stressful for me lately. I don't really want to get into whats going on quite yet, but I'm doing ok. I have gotten out of the chin business, but all of my chins have went to good homes, breeders, or stayed with me. I am also in the process of moving. Anyways, just wanted to let yall know that I'm still alive. And also a special thanks to everyone who I've talked to on here and helped me though my situation. I can't thank you enough for being there for me and just being supportive. And to everyone else, please just keep me in your thoughts and prayers at this time. Thanks and I love and miss all you guys.

Hey there, I'm sorry you're going through this. Everything will get better. I will include you in my thoughts and prayers. (hugs) Theresa

Therese, you will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

And just do you know since I didn't call you back last night, I did keep Gaia. She is the sweetest baby ever, and is just so pretty and squishy. I couldn't say no. :)

Lifting you up in my prayers and know that you are being thought of by many other folks who care.:)

Well, I'm finally back in sunny southern California. Moving is such a pain in the butt... Unpacking is a whole nother nightmarish story! lol... Anyways, for those wondering, I'm wading through the waters of the single life again after going through an emotionally draining divorce. Things are much better; it gets better day by day I guess. But anyways, just saying hi again and that I'm trying to move on with life, with a new start back here in my hometown.

Right now, it's just me and 1 chin. My breeding herd was kindly taken in by Tiffany, and she is finding homes for the pet ones as well. And my special needs guy, Sabin, was adopted by Stephanie. I miss them all terribly as they were such a big part of my life. But there was just no way to move them all across the country in the short amount of time I had, and then keep them all in my now humble surroundings. Of course I had to keep 1, so he is gonna be a spoiled lil guy. Btw, if anyone in socal has a ferret nation 141 just lying around... let me know! I'd love to take it off your hands. =p Or if anyone wants to visit me, I could use the distraction of getting out of the house too.

Thanks again to everyone who has helped me through this. It really means a lot to mean to know that there are still good people in the world and great friends by my side.

I know that sometimes things seem like they just can't get better, but they do and they will. Nothing wrong with being overwhelmed and scared, nothing wrong with thinking holy cow what am I going to do now?!

I'm glad you're back in your hometown, glad you've got one chin to give you some loving!

It's good to "see" you again!

If you ever need a girls day out I'm not far from you. Welcome back home.

Hey Therese, I'm in San Diego, but do venture north from time to time. I'm sure things will look up for you. :thumbsup:

Always thinking of you Therese. If you need anything at all let me know.

I'm sorry things weren't going well for you but things should get better from here. You'll be in my thoughts.

Hey, so you're back in CA again! Will I be seeing you again at any chin shows? :)

Back