I don't care

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzi1780

What don't you care about in the media?

1) I don't care about anything and everything having to do with "The Hills" I have never watched the show and could not tell you a thing about it. I do not care who is mad and who or who is dating/not dating.

2) I have never read the books or seen the movie and they may be good, but I do not need to know about every movement that the actors in "Twilight" make. So what if they go to the store and buy some bananas!?!? Why is that news worthy!?

3) Anything having to do with American Idol. I know their are many people who love the show, but I for one have never watched it and I do not care who gets voted off, or if Ryan Seacrest gets a new hairdo and I do not care if Paula Abdul is dating one of the contestants.

I don't care about these stupid reality shows. I don't care if you gave birth to 20 kids in one litter. I don't care if you want to marry someone fat or someone skinny. I don't care if you ate dead rats and bat guano on an island. Go away and stop cluttering up my life.

BTW - I love American Idol. :) But, I don't care about the judges or the announcers hair styles or dating habits. I just like to watch the show.

yeah... I pretty much don't care about anything relating to anyone famous. I don't care who's dating who or who's cheating on their significant other.

Michael flipping Jackson! don't care!
Brangelina--skankazoids both of them--don't care!
Jon and Kate SO don't care (and she DID NOT write that book!)
Brett Favre retiring or not? Playing for the Vikings or not? Brett be done!

Yeah, totally don't care about Brett Favre either. It's bad enough being a half hour away from Green Bay and having them talk about it on the news. Who cares?! People like Lombardi went elsewhere after working for the Packers, and you still think of the Packers when talking about Lombardi.

But anyways, I think Favre's getting up there in years anyways and really won't be as good as he was.

1) Reality shows, any and all. Bachelorette, American Idol, So You Think You can Dance, America's Got Talent, Survivor... I've been over them since the second season of MTV's "The Real World".
2) Teeny-bopper queens/kings and how they "omg went to this awards show and looked totally sick" in some "is that a skirt or a belt?" outfit, etc. ad nauseum.
3) Sarah "Kill all the wolves and keep an eye on Russia" Palin. She's not my role model, never has been, never will be, and I want her to go be a mother to her herd of children instead of a public figure.
4) While we're on the subject of large families: WHO FLIPPIN' CARES?!?! My grandmother had 16 kids *with the same man* believe it or not, and never got free cars or had cameras following her around and documenting every speck of what might one day be a news scoop. I couldn't give two hoots less about Octo-Mom, John and Kate, the Duggar family clown car of a marital bed, or any of the rest of them!
5) Michael Jackson is dead. Let him GO!
6) Chris Brown, his "Ooops" bling, his completely outside my tastes music, and his inability to keep his darn hands to himself. Please, just chuck the guy in jail like domestic abusers deserve and turn off the cameras!

1)I don't care about celebrities all together. I don't need to know every single thing going on in their lives. And I don't care how much they spent on their jewelry. Just shows how selfish they are when they pledge to help the hungry or whatever, then go out and buy some expensive bling bling.

2)Don's care about John and Kate, she is a *****, he's a loser, let it go.

3) Michael Jackson. He's dead, and every night ET comes on, they have a new story about him. Who cares anymore, it was his own fault. I don't care about who gets custody of his kids. uhg.

Oh my gosh I swear the media will NOT let go of the whole Michael Jackson drama. At first it was interesting, trying to find out what happened but I don't need an update every 15 minutes!

O'kay this is why I DONT have cable, I DONT CARE! Kate & Jon Ummm he cheated so did you (as far as check out tabloids get right) get over yourself, I was cheated on and I didnt get to go on TODAY and tell them how I am trying to keep ittogether, I didnt get to go to the beach either. Ummm guess I have seen a few things , I am tired of going into stores and hearing Michaels songs I didnt buy them when he was popular and looked human and I wont buy them now.
O'kay rant is over thanks for letting me vent. LOL

i dont care about anything except my family, my pets & my friends. Oh and of course if i need to build a bomb shelter or run for shelter for weather so i can protect my family, my pets & my friends!!
i especially do not care about michael jackson, cause he is more dead today than yesterday!

i dont care about anything except my family, my pets & my friends. Oh and of course if i need to build a bomb shelter or run for shelter for weather so i can protect my family, my pets & my friends!!
i especially do not care about michael jackson, cause he is more dead today than yesterday!

I totally agree, Kids, Animals, family MOST important. People need to not care as much about people in the Media and care about what is close to home and REALITY at home. It really isnt true to life when cameras are following you everywhere.

1. Octomom (ENOUGH, ALREADY!!!) Don't want to see her TV show!!!

2. Jon and Kate (with or without their 8!!!)

3. Angelina and her UN adoption variety pack of kids!!!

4. Jennifer Aniston and whether or not she will ever find true love instead of just falling in love with all of her costars. And really, shouldn't she just have stuck with Brad??? She STILL doesn't have kids...

5. The whole Debbie Rowe "will she or won't she seek custody". Leave those kids with the only family they have ever known!!!

Ugh..anything to do with famous actors, musicians, athletes, whomever. Just let them live their lives in peace. I don't care what they are doing, I don't want to hear about it!

Michael jackson!!! Michael jackson!!! And oh did i mention michael jackson!!!
Also jon and kate......used to (sometimes) watch the show if there was nothing else on but come on....i think if he doesn't like being photgraphed everywhere he goes we should give him that. Let him go get a real job like the rest of us. He sure doesn't mind the money does he? Oh and kate isn't any better.....she acts like she's mother theresa............give us all a break!!!! Argggg

I used to watch Jon and Kate when it was first around, I don't watch a lot of TV but when I do I tend to turn on Animal Planet, Discovery Channel, TLC stuff like that so that is how I got into watching Jon and Kate and yes I read the book, after a friend suggested it but no can't say I really enjoyed it. Anyway, yes I too am SICK of hearing about them!! I really don't care who Jon is dating!!

This stuff is why my library card gets more use than my TV :rofl:

Barack Obama's birth certificate.

Barack Obama anything. He's the president, he's not Brat Pitt. Yeesh.

Breaking news
Breaking news

Today at 6:01 a.m., Barack Obama went to the bathroom.......

More at 11:00

Reading this makes me glad I dont have cable!

Barack anything..

Swine Flu stuff, btw someone was just diagnosed with it at my university so not only do I hear it on the news at work but Im getting a flood of emails about patient zero at school.

John and Kate.. Actually had to look them up. So who really cares who they are dating.. who gives a rats pa-toot if she spanked the girl child.. that's what real people do!

Michael Jackson. Really let him die already. You cant keep the man alive by keeping him in the news. If his life was that important to you before than you should have reported about it before.

Latest posts

Back