Guess your Secret Santa 2012

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, this year not as many people were actively trying to figure out/guess their SS. I haven't seen many of the names on the list as yet...

This year's been different. We have such a small amount of people participating this year than last.

1. My favorite animals are dogs, horses, chinchillas, and large parrots
2. My chinchillas are extremely picky, and because of this I have to buy 3 different brands of pellets
3. One of my girls came from a litter of sextuplets!

Um, ok, I kinda am not sure now. But I am going to guess Sandi...lol.

Hahaha no, lol! It's not me :D I only have boy chins BUT I do know now who your SS is.

1. My favorite animals are dogs, horses, chinchillas, and large parrots
2. My chinchillas are extremely picky, and because of this I have to buy 3 different brands of pellets
3. One of my girls came from a litter of sextuplets!

Um, ok, I kinda am not sure now. But I am going to guess Sandi...lol.

Here it is! Find your name on the left side to find your Santa on the right. :)

You --- Your Santa
3CsMommy --- ReneeM
Alli713 --- Silverrose
Brittany --- Alli713
Chincolores --- Mt. Zion Chins
Chinmama --- smhufflepuff
Daina91880 --- Chinmama
DolyphinM --- Raisinggrace
Erinschins --- javachin
javachin --- Pikaia
Lynn & The Chins --- Erinschins
Mt. Zion Chins --- Dolyphin M
Pikaia --- staceylwolf
Raisinggrace --- Chincolores
ReneeM --- Tillygizmo
Sandi --- Daina91880
Shooper --- VolunteerChin22
smhufflepuff --- Shooper
staceylwolf --- The1nOnlyMatty
Silverrose --- Brittany
The1nOnlyMatty --- 3CsMommy
Tillygizmo --- Lynn & the Chins
VolunteerChin22--- Sandi

Hope everyone had fun this year! Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Geez, I wasn't even close! Though Pikaia, you were on my list, but I just couldn't dig much with you it seemed. The chins are thanking you lots! Me too!

I came here to say my guess was Javachin! I knew it, but I was too late. I still haven't opened my gift, I think I can make it until Christmas... Maybe. Lol thank you so much!

So my second guess was right - Thanks so much. All my chins enjoyed the wood and one of my chin cages enjoy the fleece covered pvc pipe. Now all I have to get is 10 more - I already bought 10 from other people on CnH.

WOO HOO!!! My second guess was right!!!

Erin, you gave great clues, just hard enough to make me do some work to figure you out.

THANKS again for the wonderful gifts!!! All of the chinnies are so happy and enjoying them. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

Thank you Staceylwolf! ;) You're welcome javachin :) If you searched "ancestor to all vertebrates" pikaia would come up. Pikaia was the first creature with a backbone...

Back