Guess your Secret Santa 2012

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was my first clue: I have a mosaic, an ebony and a standard chin.

After stalking a few members with only 3 chins, I came to the conclusion that it was someone with many more chins because everyone that had the 3 chins, did not have the combination that was in my first clue. So I sort of gave up trying to guess.

Now that I've gotten my final clue, it could only be Daina91880 that is my SS. What threw me off from the beginning is that she said she had an ebony chin and I only see that she has a black velvet plus the mosaic and standard.

2nd and Final clues:
I'm a member of the ferret nation club.
Harry Potter influenced how I named my chins.

We're not allowed to tell, right?

All I'm saying is Bella has a grey Belly. It shows up white in pics.

1. Became an ECBC registered chin breeder this year

2. My favorite sports team's colors are orange and black. They had a very good season this year and one of my breeding males is named after one of their players.

Hmmm, this is a tough one..to do some stalking! I received my gift a while ago, but have been trying not to open it :D

Hmm... the Bengals?

Ok I should probably post my clues:

1. I've had chinchillas since 2006 <-- This one didn't help me much
2. I only have girls, animals and children. <-- I know Alli has a daughter, and ONLY girls eliminates any breeders. There are very few people that only own girls, so many of you like the boys ;-)
3. I love to sew. <-- This was took away any doubt in my mind.

We're not allowed to tell, right?

All I'm saying is Bella has a grey Belly. It shows up white in pics.

Bella is really a TOV ebony

Well Ms. Bella throws a lot of people off as well as myself. Definitely thought she was a black velvet.

(grabbed one of your pics Daina :)) she's gorgeous by the way)

423740_4573303739404_1210127422_n.jpg

1. My favorite color is RED
2. I am a female
3. My favorite pets are chinchillas and dogs

I have no idea. Does anyone have any help for me? The first clue is probably the only distinguishing one :)

1. My favorite color is RED
2. I am a female
3. My favorite pets are chinchillas and dogs

I have no idea. Does anyone have any help for me? The first clue is probably the only distinguishing one :)

I think I have an idea...did you get your gift yet perchance? If so, may we see a picture of it? :D

I did! Was a bunch of willow, bamboo shredders, sticks and chews from Christine in WA and a bunch of different supplements from fuzzies kingdom...I've handed out a few of the willow balls and shredders :)

Attachments

• securedownload-1.jpg
    securedownload-1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 125
I thought I knew who your SS was Volunteer, but I don't think its who I thought it was. But now that I think of it....

Ok ok, I will finally give you guys my clues and guess:

1. I love my Rottweiler as apparent in my profile pic.
2. I'm from Tampa, Fl
3. Have two rescue boys from spoiled rotten chinchillas

Raisinggracie!!!

I still have yet to open their gifts. I want to do a bit of a photo shoot for it and since Ms. Luna just got out of quarantine...and I'm the jerk that got another chinchilla after sending my clues in....ooops.....I wanted her to be in on the picture fun. Hoping tomorrow night latest is Friday. Oh and Boomer and Mazie appreciate their treats....they still haven't had them yet though lol. Tempted to save them for an agility trial as new exciting treats are a great motivator.

I haven't had anyone guess me as their SS this year, not everyone has guessed though, but still, I get outed pretty quick lol!

Well, volchin is a pretty popular guess this year. Have you considered that possibility?

You're being silly, right Smhufflepuff? LOL...well I thought it was funny. I still don't know about my SS and my chins want to say thank you already since they feel guilty they got so many goodies. :D

Latest posts

Back