Guess your Secret Santa 2012

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erinchins lives in Johnson City, TN. I am going to guess my SS is Volunteerchin22??. Got my great gift - chins are going to love it. Will post a picture later

Having carefully pondered the two clues so far, I'm going to assert that VolunteerChin22, ReneeM, and Tunes are my top three contenders as Secret Santa this year.

Well, thank you, Mt. Zion!!! Knowing that Erin is from Johnson City, TN confirms that in fact, my SS is...ERINSCHINS, not Volunteer!!! She may be yours...

Officially guessing that my SS is ERINSCHINS!!!

Now, to open or not to open our gift???... :hmmm:

I'm at a friend's house for dinner...tomorrow!!!

Anyone making a spreadsheet like they did last year??? I thought that was a big undertaking!!!

I know some people like to guess other people's SS's, so here's my clues

1 - Chinchilla lanigera
2 - Grammostola rosea

which would be...
1. chinchilla
2. tarantula

So my guess is Silverrose?

I know some people like to guess other people's SS's, so here's my clues

1 - Chinchilla lanigera
2 - Grammostola rosea

which would be...
1. chinchilla
2. tarantula

So my guess is Silverrose?

I think she's the only one brave enough out of our bunch! :p :D

Here are my clues:
1. College student
2. Loves the show Dexter

I tried looking around for Dexter, but didn't have much help. Based on the first clue, my guess was Brittany, but I am not 100% sure.

Last edited:
These are the clues I got:

1st clue – Once upon a time, there lived three little pigs and no wolf…

2nd clue – We don’t need a wolf in this story because the third little piggy huffed and puffed enough for a dozen wolves.

I feel like the big, bad wolf in my little story, because I am STALKING everyone on the SS list trying to figure out who my SS could be! :D

I didn't know Tunes was 'in'. I didn't see her name of the list. Boy seems volunteerchin22 was extremely busy

Was being facetious given that the very first post (other than Stackie's) was thanking ReneeM; VolChin's been named a few times; and Tunes was accused of being everyone's SS last year. For realz, I'm going with Shooper.

Here are the first two clues I've received:

1. Bluegrass isn't just for chins!

2. It's a zoo with all my critters!

Whomever you are... just so you know: Miss Bella won't give her new blankie back to go in the wash. You've crafted a real winner.

Here are my clues:
1. College student
2. Loves the show Dexter

I tried looking around for Dexter, but didn't have much help. Based on the first clue, my guess was Brittany, but I am not 100% sure.

Brittany is a music teacher ;)

These are the clues I got:

1st clue – Once upon a time, there lived three little pigs and no wolf…

2nd clue – We don’t need a wolf in this story because the third little piggy huffed and puffed enough for a dozen wolves.

I feel like the big, bad wolf in my little story, because I am STALKING everyone on the SS list trying to figure out who my SS could be! :D

I think I know who your SS is! :tease:

1. My favorite animals are dogs, horses, chinchillas, and large parrots
2. My chinchillas are extremely picky, and because of this I have to buy 3 different brands of pellets

I think I have an idea... but I must stalk more and will need clue #3 to confirm. ;)

1. My favorite animals are dogs, horses, chinchillas, and large parrots
2. My chinchillas are extremely picky, and because of this I have to buy 3 different brands of pellets

I think I have an idea... but I must stalk more and will need clue #3 to confirm. ;)

Ooh ooh... I know, I know!

Back