Guess your Secret Santa 2012

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was waiting for Peggy to come up.

I know who my SS is but the first clue just gives it away so I'm not letting my SS off the table for you guys :tease: I just like to make things complicated.

I was waiting for Peggy to come up.

I know who my SS is but the first clue just gives it away so I'm not letting my SS off the table for you guys :tease: I just like to make things complicated.

^^^ Since you won't tell us who your SS is at least tell us what did you get? ;)

I propose an amendment to the rules: after the 2nd clue has gone out, those who have not yet revealed their 1st clues will be flogged with a wet noodle.

Last edited:
#1 ~ I love to bake treats for chins

#2 ~ One of my chins looks like a pirate-- It's PATCHES :D

I definitely know my SS is Staceylwolf :D Pretty easy to figure that one out!

1. Became an ECBC registered chin breeder this year

2. My favorite sports team's colors are orange and black. They had a very good season this year and one of my breeding males is named after one of their players.

Hmmm, this is a tough one..to do some stalking! I received my gift a while ago, but have been trying not to open it :D

My 3 clues! Ah, the suspense

1. Two of my chinnies are handicapped.

2. I now have 4 chinchillas...HER existence was only recently revealed.

3. i'm terrible at posting pictures and do so only rarely.

Ah, my 3rd clue confirmed my suspicions. I am 99.99% sure that my SS is Alli!

My first guess was smhufflepuff. Then I was thinking maybe it was Tunes. Now I'm back to smhufflepuff. This is what happens when you have a good clue sender! :D

Thanks for our stuff! It's all apparently very delicious. Especially the cotton wood. I've never gotten cotton wood before, and they are tearing it up!

my 3rd clue is 'I had to deal with Hurricane Sandy" - wonder now whether it is volunteerchin22. My next guess is Dolphininm - ? just a guess?? Went looking at membership list and posts. Really can't figure for sure. Clues don't really help - since I don't see post related to clues???

Must be Lynn !

I think Lynn only has 2 chins now.

Here are all of my clues:

1. College student
2. Loves the show Dexter
3. Ancestor to all vertebrates

The third one makes me want to say Dolyphinm, but I'm not sure!! My stalking skills need some refining.

Back