Guess your Secret Santa 2012

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackie

I bite.
First clues have been sent out, so here is your "guess your Santa" thread. :)) Feel free to share your received clues so everyone can play! Just no admitting that you're someone's Santa until after all the clues have been sent! :D

Participants this year:
3CsMommy
alli713
Brittany
Chincolores
Chinmama
Daina91880
Dolyphinm
Erinschins
javachin
Lynn & The Chins
Mt. Zion Chins
Pikaia
Raisinggrace
ReneeM
Sandi
Shooper
Silverrose
The1nOnlyMatty
Tillygizmo
VolunteerChin22
smhufflepuff
staceylwolf

"I love to bake treats for chins"

I really think I know who this is ;) Her cookies are the bomb-diggity!

OK!!! I couldn't stand it any more!!! I got out a map and started counting:

1.The state I live in has 8 bordering states

I've narrowed it down to Missouri or Tennessee. I think I know who it is, but don't want to know for sure just yet.

Let's just say that if it is the person I think it is, he/she had my name previously as a SS...they will remember, but DON'T tell me -- I want another clue!!!

Well Lynn that clue doesn't help me too much I don't think. It does help me eliminate a little since you were my current "if I had to guess" person. I thought hmmm Neiman Marcus=department store=they have a little of everything. Guess I over think lol! Happy guessing!

I think my SS is The1nOnlyMatty. 1st clue was "4 boys" and I believe he has 4 boy chins. I got my box over the weekend and it had homemade cookies in it, and he posted on FB about making cookies for his SS :) And there were homemade chin cookies and toys which I believe he made too. Plus a couple of the things look like they could have come from Christine at Twilight Chins and I know they are friends. :) So Matt is my guess!

I am always terrible when it comes to giving clues, so my SS will either know right away that it's me or they will wonder what kindergartner came up with their clues.

Ok I'm gonna make my first official guess and say I think my SS is 3CsMommy. Simply because her profile says she works at paper clips which seems similar to staples lol. Guess we shall see.

I have a really good first clue but haven't had the chance to really stalk anybody yet, lol.
My first clue is "I have a mosaic, an ebony and a standard chin."

With a lot of people receiving their gifts already, I decided to go ahead and send out the second clues. Happy guessing :D

I got ANOTHER great clue...that has done me absolutely no good!!!

2. Mountain Dew named a drink after my city.

I've been perusing gazetteers all evening to no avail. I even looked at the complete product line for Mountain Dew...my favorite city hopefuls were "Code Red" and "Voltage"!!!

Still wondering...

!!!UPDATE!!!

I just Googled Mountain Dew and a new listing popped up for "Johnson City Gold, birthplace of Mountain Dew", so I know that my SS IS from Tennessee!!! I've actually been to Johnson City, TN, but didn't know that it was the home of The Dew!!!

OK, I feel comfortable in guessing that my SS is...VOLUNTEERCHIN22!!!

I can't wait for the 3rd clue!!!

Back