Back. Just barely.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heyjudes

7 Chins, 1 Cat, & an Andy
My apologies to all my friends for falling off the planet. Things got wildly crazy at work and personal life wise (details to those who care). I got an iPhone and hopefully that will help me to stay in the loop.

I have 9 wonderful chins in my family: Salt, Pepper, Big Momma, Lara, Piglet, Ava, Madison, and Sniffey and Bitey. I also have a new non-chin kid, an 18lb. cat, called Doug.

Happy to be back and hopefully not too many hard feelings.

Judy! I wondered if you'd ever find us again! Welcome!

I expect to see you in chat missy...............

YAY! Dude is bad at passing along messages. *coughs* or you're bad at listening to them :neener:

ETA: And where did Sniffey and Bitey come from, hmmmmm? Oh and I want the details.

Last edited:
JUDY!! I have missed you...I too expect you in chat!!!

Can't blame Andy. This was all my fault. Was too busy trying to keep my head above water. Trying to rectify things now.

Sniffey & Bitey are from Corey & Ryan. Guess who named them?
YAY! Dude is bad at passing along messages. *coughs* or you're bad at listening to them :neener:

ETA: And where did Sniffey and Bitey come from, hmmmmm? Oh and I want the details.

Lovely names, Judy. The choices really mesh with the other girls. I've added to my collection, too!

And you'll get it figured out. <3 Get a myspace though. Or I just need your number again haha.

LOL, hard to imagine that I delivered Salt and Pepper only two years ago, huh?? I think I did the same thing though, judy...I went from two to seven in about two years, lol!

Welcome back :)

The biggest (literally) addition has been Doug the cat who could not be more curious and petrified of the girls at the same time. LOL

LOL, hard to imagine that I delivered Salt and Pepper only two years ago, huh?? I think I did the same thing though, judy...I went from two to seven in about two years, lol!

Welcome back :)

Hey Judy, how the heck are ya??
Glad you're back and will expect you in chat!

Hi Judy, I gather from all the other posts you are a regular chat member! :) They all expect to hear from you!

I guess I'm not the only one with a gigantic cat. The last I weighed my big guy he was 16 pounds. It's hard to put him on a diet when I have two other cats - one who is ideal weight and one underweight! They were all homeless stray kittens I took in, one each year. I'm a sucker for animals! I'll have to make my way into the chat room one of these days and see if you're there!

Welcome back.

Back