Z1 is here!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
FINALLY! For those of you that have been following this in chat...the evil hag Gloria is finally having her babies!!!:dance3::dance3: So far she has one kit...looks to be a bv but won't know for sure until it's dry. I was fixing a colony and whisker cutting when I heard a squeak...I looked down and she was pulling the sack from the baby. I didn't check sex because she is still having contractions. Not sure if Z2 is going to follow or not but I'm giving her time to dry off the baby before I poke her...poor girl has been poked so much this week.:dance3:

Ok...I'm having fun sitting in front of her cage while she's contracting...I don't think she appreciates it though. She was looking for hay so I got her some hay and got to check the baby under better light. HUGE standard female! :dance3: :dance3: Feels like she MAY have one more in there...I'll post pics when they're dry and fluffy...I showed some people in chat a wet baby the other day and they all said "eeewwwww" so I'll hold off on the wet babies, lmao!

0205101345_01.jpg

70g :D

Big baby! Congrats!

No Z babies here yet... I'm just waiting on Yuna right now. Maybe I will get Valentine's Day babies from her! I know, wishful thinking! :p

Big baby! Congrats!

No Z babies here yet... I'm just waiting on Yuna right now. Maybe I will get Valentine's Day babies from her! I know, wishful thinking! :p

One day we'll both have holiday babies, lol. The closest to a holiday my chins have gotten was a beige litter born on Labor Day.

Mom is done with contractions and eating the afterbirth!:thumbsup: Looks like monster baby was all she had banging around in there, but I am happy even though she's not a black velvet, lol. She's huge and gorgeous! :D

That is a great name...congrats I know how long you have been waiting!!! I am so excited for you.

Back