• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wood & Treats

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
order

hello ronda i just sent payment for the cotton twiglets and pink rosebuds.
did you recieve it
thanks =)

I wanted to place an order for an ounce of red rosebuds, and I was wondering if there's a way to modify the shipping cost on that, since the calculator for 52314 says 5 dollars. I was wondering if that was what the actual cost of shipping would be.

Thanks!

The $5.00 is a flat rate envelope. I've never JUST sold 1 oz of rose buds but I would assume it would be at least a charge of first class 2 oz envelope - .44 and I think .39? So probably under $1.00.

Ronda

Yes I do. Where are you located? Shipping is quite a bit more and paypal hasn't figured international shipping yet but we don't have to do an order through the website. You can email me at [email protected].

Ronda

Ronda, got my order today!! Looks and smells great : ) Thanks so much!

Let me know when you get Mulberry in please...........I'm already thinking of my next order LOL.

Wow Shelley, that was fast. Yes, it does smell good - you should smell my back room. When it's cooking it smells so wonderful. It takes me by surprise sometimes when I dig into a pile of wood and disturb the fragrance. Smells great when I'm filling boxes too. No wonder chins like it!!! Usually when I'm packaging papaya, goji and some of the herbs I end up sampling as I go!

I just harvested mulberry on Friday and am going to harvest cork screw willow tomorrow a.m. It will take me a couple days of processing to get it ready to ship.

Thanks for letting me know!

Ronda

Hi Ronda! Just placed an order on your site. I REALLY needed the Blue Cloud dust bad, but couldn't leave your site without picking up some wood and treats as well. A one stop shop! :dance3: Thanks!!!

I just placed an order for a box of wood through your website. Sebaschin loved the first round and is starting to get a little low. Need to restock to keep him happy.

Hi Ronda! Just placed an order on your site. I REALLY needed the Blue Cloud dust bad, but couldn't leave your site without picking up some wood and treats as well. A one stop shop! :dance3: Thanks!!!

Tim,

It's sitting in the mail box ready to go out in the morning!

That's right - I'm going for queen of the one-stop Chin Fantasy Heaven. Can't let anybody leave unless they try just one more type of wood...

Thanks for the order!

Ronda

I just placed an order for a box of wood through your website. Sebaschin loved the first round and is starting to get a little low. Need to restock to keep him happy.

That's going out on Friday morning too Chris! So glad Sebaschin gobbled his goodies up and made you come back!

Enjoy!

Ronda

Hi Ronda, I placed an order on your website just now and can't wait to see what Millie thinks of her new goodies :)

Thanks in advance!

Candice

NEW! Rainboy Toy Sampler Box

Tara's done it again - she went onto the website and added a new shipping paid sampler box.

Toy Rainbow Sampler Box ~ Coins and twirlies, two of each type of wood in stock, drilled or undrilled.

Another option for those of you who want to try out the different woods. The wood varieties in this box, as in the other Rainbow sampler boxes, are all marked so you know which one is your chinnie's favorite!!!

Ronda

Filling all the orders on Sunday. I've worked the last of this week and on this Monday too so have been really busy.

Dawn, Hum, can you refresh my mind??? I could go back into my files but it is so much easier to ask you!!!

Ronda

Latest posts

Back