• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wood & Treats

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I get a large flat rate box of 50% apple twigletts and 50% pussy willow if you have enough of that? 94063!

Rainbow Sampler Box

Offering a new postage paid box on my website. http://www.rondaschins.com/WoodPerBox.shtml

The Rainbow Sampler Box:

This is for all of your chinnies who have been asking for variety. They can get a taste of all the varieties of wood I have in the Rainbow Sampler Box.

You can choose:

10 twigs of each type of wood in stock (8 woods) for $15.00.

~OR~

5 sticks of each type of wood in stock for $15.00

~OR~

A rainbow bridge (undrilled twirlies) with two slats of pine and one of each wood in stock for $20.00.

Ronda

Last edited:
Hi Ronda, not after anything right now but just wanted to know for the future if you ship to the UK? If so how much are the wood sampler boxes shipped?

Thanks

If I were to order the sticks rainbow box, would it be possible to have the woods labeled somehow? It would be more for testing what kinds of wood they prefer, since I'm still a new owner.

Hi Ronda, not after anything right now but just wanted to know for the future if you ship to the UK? If so how much are the wood sampler boxes shipped?

Thanks

Hum, never shipped to the UK but since I ship to Singapore all the time I would imagine it would be pretty much the same. Here's what shipping would be:

$13.95 - Small box - 8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8" - (up to 4 lbs) - I can fit anywhere from 8 oz to 1 1/2 lbs
$45.50 - Medium box - 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" - (up to 20 lbs) - I can fit 4 to 7 lbs.

If you want your values worth in shipping I would suggest ordering a medium box. The sample boxes have $5.00 shipping built into them so price on a sample box would be $8.00 + international shipping of $13.95 for a total of $21.95. You will be paying more in shipping than product and that is mainly why I suggest going with the medium box.

Ronda

If I were to order the sticks rainbow box, would it be possible to have the woods labeled somehow? It would be more for testing what kinds of wood they prefer, since I'm still a new owner.

Yes, Angelyco I do label them - the whole purpose of the rainbow sample box is so that you can try out the different woods on your chins and then be able to order the ones they like the best!!!

Ronda

Last edited by a moderator:
hey on your website. what it the rainbow bridge you have in the sample boxes?? im running low and need to get some more

hey on your website. what it the rainbow bridge you have in the sample boxes?? im running low and need to get some more

Michelle,

The purpose of this sampler is so that you can try out different woods on your chinnies, not to stock up on wood. Go to the wood for pound page to find the kinds of wood and purchase in larger quantities.

The Rainbow Sampler Box has up to 8 varieties of the woods I have in stock. You can choose from 3 different types/sizes of woods:

10 twigs of each type of wood in stock (8 woods) for $15.00.

~OR~

5 sticks of each type of wood in stock for $15.00

~OR~

A rainbow bridge (undrilled twirlies) with two slats of pine and one of each wood in stock for $20.00.

Woods in stock right now are apple, weeping willow, Aussie willow, pink pussy willow, poplar, sycamore, cottonwood, red elm and pear. The 2 woods I don't have in stock are mulberry and cork screw willow. Both will be available soon as I get the chance to go butcher a few trees!!! They tremble when they see me pull into dad's driveway...

Ronda

Hey Ronda! Just placed an order through your site and I was just wondering if you could substitute another wood for the apple twigs in the treat sampler? If it's a pain in the behind, then certainly don't worry about it! I only ask because my chinnie is a mutant and won't touch apple wood:) The name on the order is Jamie Price.

Thanks so much, I can't wait til my package arrives!!
~Jamie

Desi - got the order! Will ship out ASAP.

Pam - Great - Thanks for letting me know!!! Chomping crazy!!!

Ronda

I just placed on order but wasn't able to add to my cart 8 oz of your herbal oat supplement. The herbal oat supplement has a buy now button and not an add to cart button. Would you be able to add this to my order? Please let me know if my shipping will go up any : ) Thanks!

Is it alright if my shipping address is different than my Paypal billing address?

Back