• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wood & Treats

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronda

Check out some new items:

Pink Rosebuds - (65 to 75 buds) $2.25
Red Rosebuds and Petals - 1 oz. $1.75
Oat Blend Supplement - 2 oz $5.00
Goji Berries - (65 to 70) $1.25

Perches or Leap Ledges diameters range from 1 1/2" to 3" and length is 5" fir $8.00; 7" for $10.00 and 10" for $13.00. Your choice of woods in Apple, Cottonwood, Elm, Sycamore or Willow. More info can be found here: http://www.rondaschins.com/WoodPerPound.shtml

Bridge Parts available in mix pack or single wood pack - Pine is 1 1/2 X 3/4 X 4" long. Apple, Cottonwood and Willow diameters are 5/8" to 1 1/4" X 4" long.

The following items include shipping:

Rose & Oats Sampler Box - Herbal Oat Blend, Pink Rosebuds & Petals, Red Rosebuds & Petals, Papaya, Goji Berries and Apple Twiglets - $16.00
Wood Sampler Box - 4 different woods - $13.00
Willow Box - Flat rate box of twiglets cut to fit the box approximately 350 to 450 twiglets - $13.00 per box
Apple Small Box - Flat rate box of twiglets cut to fit the box approximately 350 to 450 twiglets - $13.00 per box

Check out the Feed and Supplement webpage: http://www.rondaschins.com/Feed.shtml

Here's a list of of the woods I'm processing: Apple, Cottonwood, Mulberry, Pear (limited quantities), Poplar, Red Elm, Sycampre, Aussie Willow, Cork Screw Willow, Pink Pussy Willow (limited quantities) and Weeping Willow.

Wood sizes:

Twiglets 1/16" - 3/8" x 3" to 5" length
Chew sticks 3/8" - 1/2" x 3" to 5" length
Coins 3/8" to 1/2" thick - diameter 3/4" to 2" UNDRILLED
Coins 3/8" to 1/2" thick - diameter 3/4" to 2" DRILLED
Wafers 1/16" to 1/4" thick - diameter 3/4" to 2" UNDRILLED
Twirlies 1/2" to 1 1/4" X 4" UNDRILLED
Twirlies 1/2" to 1 1/4" X 4" DRILLED
Chew chunks - random scraps and chunks

Please contact me for custom orders at [email protected] or if you have any questions.

Ronda

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops, forgot to mention I can cut perches to any length you want or may a whole ledge/shelf out of them. They do come with the hanger bolts installed and a 1 1/4" washer and wing nut bolt for attaching to the cage - of course 2 hangers installed in each end for a shelf with hardware.

Ronda

Okay, Christine, I'm sure they are going to love you!!! Gotta keep those guys happy or they will start throwing poo at you... Mine can throw quite a distance!!

Ronda

What wood do you have in twigglets besides apple? Can you fill a med flat rate full of assorted wood twigglets?

Yes, I can fill a medium box with various twiglets. I can get approximately 4 to 7 lbs of twiglets in a medium box. Listed below by pound is the amount of twiglets I have on hand with apple, weeping willow and pear being the most on hand.

apple
weeping willow
pear
cottonwood
aussie willow
red elm
poplar

Hi Ronda,

Emailed you too. I would love yet another medium flat rate box of mixed twigglets (more pink pussy willow than anything, they love it. They don't care for apple).

Hey Ronda, I'd love a small box of apple twiglets and a couple ounces of red rosebuds. I'll PM my paypal addy.

Kate - I've invoiced you via paypal. It's sitting here ready for you - Ronda

Hi Ronda,

Emailed you too. I would love yet another medium flat rate box of mixed twigglets (more pink pussy willow than anything, they love it. They don't care for apple).

Jessica - Emailed you!!! - Ronda

What are the prices on mixed bridge parts? Do you drill them or can we request them undrilled? I'm looking into make a 40" bridge.

Bridge Parts

Here is my drilled bridge prices - you get 2 holes per piece:

$2.50 - 2 pc Apple & Willow
$3.00 - 3 pc Apple, Willow & Pine
$16.00 - 5 pc each Apple, Willow & Pine
$6.00 - 5 pc Apple
$6.00 - 5 pc Willow
$4.00 - 5 pc Pine

Undrilled Twirlies (bridge parts) prices your choice of woods Apple, Willow, Cottonwood, Poplar, Red Elm, Sycamore branches and Pine boards. Approximately 21 twirlies per lb which stretches around 17" with no spacers

$7.00 - 8 oz
$12.00 - 1 lb
$35.00 - 3 lbs
$57.00 - 5 lbs

You can see all these prices on this page on my website at the bottom of the page: http://www.rondaschins.com/WoodPerPound.shtml

If you just want just enough wood to make the 40" bridge then I can lay them all out and measure to make sure you get enough to make the bridge. Also if I know someone is making a bridge I can sort to approximate diameter desired or a variety of diameters, whichever way you want it done.

I've attached a picture of 3 of the bridge parts.

Ronda

Last edited by a moderator:
I just updated Ronda's site to have a MYO Supplement page. This way people can experiment with some of the safe herbs in small quantities. I also put the bridge parts on the site, and a mixed package of 2nd cutting timothy hay and cubes.

Is there anything else you guys would like to see?

Christine,

If shipping is included it is indicated on the item. Usually the prepacked boxes listed on the website are shipping included.

I thought you were going to pick up rose buds when you came down for the show.

Ronda

Well Ronda, the chins love rosebuds, and I'm getting that guilty feeling as I make things for other people's chins. I don't know if I can last a month with guilt!
I'll look to see if they are shipping included and let you know what they NEED!

Back