• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wood & Treats

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, that's what it means. Depending upon the sizes of the coins there are approximately 20 to 30 coins per half pound. Coins can range from 3/4" to 2 1/2".

You can email me at [email protected] if you have any more questions!

Ronda

Ronda needs to quit posting after midnight!

The drilling is $3/lb, but I'm sure she will work out a deal with you. The charge is for the labor on drilling 60+ 1/2" coins, the smaller they are the longer it takes. :))

Hello,

I've ordered a box of sticks, and was attempting to order a few other items... When I attempt to add pink and red rose buds to my order, there is an error with paypal... Should I just contact you, directly?...

I've ordered a box of sticks, and was attempting to order a few other items...
You can email her directly, or try the order again. If it's a box of sticks with postage included (buy it now) I don't think it lets you add anything else to the order.

I will work on changing that tonight.

Thanks everyone for your orders! Everybody is taken care of except Nikki. Paypal overcharged shipping and we need to straighten that out.

Let me know when you get your master's boxes!

Ronda

Hi Ronda,
Have you received my PM with the order from last week? I never heard back about it. I can't use paypall to order, so I sent it that way. I hope it did not get lost.
Thanks again,

Sanja

Hi Ronda,
Have you received my PM with the order from last week? I never heard back about it. I can't use paypall to order, so I sent it that way. I hope it did not get lost.
Thanks again,

Sanja

Sanja,

I just went and looked and no, I never got an order on PM. PMs are not my friend! Email me at [email protected] and I can work up a box for you.

Ronda

It depends upon the wood. Some wood like apple is denser and weighs almost twice as much or more than willow. The small box/envelope can hold up 1 lb of twigs and up to 1 1/2 lbs if it is the larger sticks. If you want more than 1 pound of wood I suggest ordering a medium box because you will get a whole lot more wood for less shipping.

Ronda

Latest posts

Back