• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wood & Treats

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how much would it be for the small box of assorted wood for shipping to 97322? and what would be the price for the medium with assorted to it too?

nvm i ordered off your website the small box of assorted and a sampler treat box:) cant wait for my little chinnies to enjoy them

Hi Ronda. My chins love your apple wood. I bought a pound of twigs and a pound of sticks and they gobbled them up! :)

I want to buy more twigs from you, but I would like an assortment. I see you offer twigs in either a flat rate box or by the pound. Which is the better buy?

I also want some alfalfa/timmy hay cubes.

Thanks everyone for your orders! Everybody is taken care of except Nikki. Paypal overcharged shipping and we need to straighten that out.

Let me know when you get your master's boxes!

Ronda

hehy. i didnt get my rosehips and goji berries in my order. please e-mail me. thanks

Hi Ronda. My chins love your apple wood. I bought a pound of twigs and a pound of sticks and they gobbled them up! :)

I want to buy more twigs from you, but I would like an assortment. I see you offer twigs in either a flat rate box or by the pound. Which is the better buy?

I also want some alfalfa/timmy hay cubes.

Oops, looks like I missed responding to this - so glad your chins loved the wood.

Buying by the pound gives you options of type of wood, size and shape vs. just a box of twigs. So either works but if you want to try different things by the pound gives you that option.

You can also email me at [email protected] if you have more questions.

Ronda

This is Nikki

Ah, so glad you let me know! I've got the rose hips c/s and the Goji berries ready to go on Monday. I added a bit more for the inconvenience as well as a couple of pink rosebuds.

Sorry I missed those - it was crazy around here for a while.

Ronda

i got your twig sample pack and wanted to know how much would a stick sample pack cost with a small or a medium rate box? my chins are chewing through the twigs in no time:|

Hum, well - if you want a full medium box then it would run around $100. I can pack 5 to 7 lbs into the medium box and you can pick each of the varieties of wood or just a few, whichever you think your chins would like best. If you are on a budget then I can fill a medium box up to your budget. A small box will only fit 1 to 1 1/2 lbs of wood.

Ronda

how much would it cost for a medium box of the twigs them? and about how much would that be? 100 is a bit steep

Yep, pretty sure that was you I responded to Sanja.

Currently I have 4 more days of training in my new job. I have been slow in filling orders and I do apologize for that. Come next week I'll be 'on-call' and back to my regular pace.

Never worry about contacting me - I don't mind and the squeaky wheel always gets the most attention.

Ronda

Hey Rhonda! I ordered through your site and paypaled you - Just let me know you got everything whenever you have a minute! Chins are really looking forward to your wood!

Thanks so much for all the kind words. Well, I've finally finished my job training yesterday and I caught up on all the wood orders and now have a couple more have come in.

I've still got some chins to sort for a buyer and my dad has told me he will come in this week to keep the store open while I do chin stuff!

Oh and some of your chins will love to know that I got a WHOLE pink pussy willow tree and will be processing that this week as well.

I you still have an order pending (not you Marnie) then please let me know so I can check to see what happened.

Ronda

Exciting stuff, Ronda! So glad it is going so well!

If you have a chance to look at your used collapsable cages this weekend, please let me know! Still needing an emergency evacuation cage!

I sent you an email yesterday too.

Well, looks like that Pink Pussy Willow tree was not all good. Lots of dead branches in it but I still got a couple of boxes out of it. No wonder they wanted it taken out. So it's first come, first serve on the PPW while it lasts.

Ronda

Latest posts

Back