WI MCBA Regional Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cat I need a hidey house for Herman please! He's using a hand me down now and it would be nice to be able to get him his own lol! Just the standard house as I'm sure he'll sit atop it and use it as a ledge too.

Cat I need a hidey house for Herman please! He's using a hand me down now and it would be nice to be able to get him his own lol! Just the standard house as I'm sure he'll sit atop it and use it as a ledge too.
I'll be sure to bring one for baby Herman.

OK -- I finally heard from Carol and she will not be able to pick me up in Milwaukee, due to work.

This is my last chance plea for a pickup on Friday and return to Milwaukee Sunday afternoon. If I can't get a ride I'll have to rent a car.

Still hoping that somebody last minute will decide to come from up in that area and we could work something out, so PLEASE let me know...

Looking forward to seeing all my chinnie friends in just one more week!!! :thumbsup:

Tammy Ruppert has graciously donated two chins for the raffle next weekend! She sent me their info today! :D

Female white mosaic shoots/kane full sister to mutation champ Boone 2009

Male beige vin/shoots. Both parents have produced several class champions... If you ask Wendy I believe the sire produced her national champion beige 2-3 years ago...

Both very nice animals. Male is ready for breeding... Female needs couple of months growing yet.

I'm still trying to find a way to get there. My husband was going to take me, but I found out his brother is flying in from Boston that day, so now he's not anymore.

Hopefully I can find a way to get there! I really want to come.

I can't wait to see everyone!!! Hopefully Sandi and I aren't running late so we can stop for Starbucks on the way.

5 more days!!! I am not ready!!!! The chins are rebelling by looking fuzzier with each passing moment! :hair: AND I can't decide which quilt to bring! ;)

Brittany, Sandi cannot function without Starbucks and the hard boiled egg breakfast thing they have there even though she will buy the hard boiled egg thing and not eat it! LOL!

I'm so excited for the show even though I'm not showing ha, I've never attended one. I hope you ladies won't mind with a few questions when you're not busy and I'm willing to help with anything. I'll be there around 7:30 to 8am after a major pit stop to get a million cups of coffee since I'm doing a 2am drive from mpls lol.

OK, I have directions from the Milwaukee Airport to Mt. Horeb. Who can give me simple driving directions from the Gnome Motel to the show hall???

Who else is staying there??? When do you arrive??? I have a 6:45 Friday morning flight to Milwaukee, so I should be there early afternoon. I'm thinking of possibly getting a group together to see some of the local attractions, like maybe "Little Norway"...let me know.

I'm getting really excited to see everyone!!! :bliss:

Who else is staying there??? When do you arrive??? I have a 6:45 Friday morning flight to Milwaukee, so I should be there early afternoon. I'm thinking of possibly getting a group together to see some of the local attractions, like maybe "Little Norway"...let me know.

We will be getting up there Friday afternoon just not sure what time yet. The only thing we have been to is Brenda's store.

OK, I have directions from the Milwaukee Airport to Mt. Horeb. Who can give me simple driving directions from the Gnome Motel to the show hall???

I'm getting really excited to see everyone!!! :bliss:

Lynn,
From the hotel, go back out to 151 and head west to Barneveld. There is only one exit into Barneveld. From the off ramp - turn right, going into town. Turn left at the gas station - about 2-3 blocks in - and go down the hill. The hall is on the right. You'll have to turn right onto Wood Street, then right into the parking lot.

I'll be at the shop til almost 5 on Friday, then will head over to the hall. Brent took Friday off now, so he will be there by 5 to start setting up.

Little Norway is cool - you'll like it. :)

If anyone is interested in September harvested 2nd cut timothy hay mix with a little alfalfa and brome let me know by Friday morning so I can pack it in the car.
16x16x15 box for $11 ($1 delivery fee is already added in it).

Drive safe everyone and see you soon!!! I'll be in Mount Horeb at the shop til close to 5, if you get to town early and want to stop and say hi. :)

Wow! Great show today! Congrats to Wendy on her Grand Show Champ and all participants!!! Sending a HUGE thank you to all who helped and made the show a great success! I will post results tomorrow. I am exhausted. LOL

I just want to say I'm finally home after some major driving :rofl:
Thank you Brenda, Wendy, Natalie, Tammy, and Rich names for teaching me so much about classification, grooming, and ah I can't remember the rest since my brain is pretty fried right now. It was so great meeting you guys along with Lynn, Linda, Cat and Sandi.
Congrats Wendy on all the Trophies and also to Brenda. Also everyone else on the 1st places and champions!
OH the plus side was today is I got to meet Jet in person. I love that chin like crazy, I still think you should sell him to me Sandi :p jk.
Ok bed time!
Again Thank you guys for making my 1st chin show so much fun. Brenda I'll be willing to cover for ribbons any time now that I got it down :hilarious:

Whew, what a whirl wind yesterday was! Fabulous to see everyone, wonderful show with lovely animals! I'm so excited Ruby won the quilt: she deserved it after standing by tearing off 1000 lint roller sheets as I groomed! :) AND for keeping me updated on the time, as Tammy, Brenda & I pushed it right down to the wire BUT we made it! The chines are so happy with their new shelves from Cat & Bill (someone should post pics of the incredible raffle prizes they donated!) Rich was awesome: I'll be re-reading the notes I took on my animals very carefully this week, he did a great job commenting on every chin that came across the table even when we screwed a few up (sorry, I'll do a better job of monitoring Brent next year, ROFL!). After seeing pics of Nicole & Kyle's puppies, I WANT ONE! ("is that a pug?!" heeheehee)

I know Brenda will add and adjust, but here's what I remember:

Tammy Ruppert crushed us and won all the white champs.
Torgerson champ Sapphire female.
No violet champs.
Walter champ beige male? Torgerson champ beige female.
Walter champ standard female. Torgerson champ standard male.
Lemler champ black female? Torgerson black champ black male.
Walter champ ebony male.

Champion female of show Torgerson (beige). Reserve Walter (standard).
Champion male of show Torgerson (standard). Reserve Walter (standard).

Grand show Torgerson (standard).
Reserve Walter (standard).

Thank you to everyone who helped make the show a success! I hope we see you back next year and bring friends, LOL!

Back