WI MCBA Regional Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, Carol, that would be great!!!

I tried searching for flights to Rockford, IL, but couldn't find any on UAL, SW or Frontier. What other airlines should I check???

Hopefully, prices to Madison will drop, but if not, it's good to have options and I REALLY appreciate your offers!!!

Man, I can't wait -- I had SOOO much fun last year!!! I'm going to make sure I have plenty of memory on my camera card so I don't miss getting to go to Brenda's chin barn this year!!! :thumbsup:

I'm so excited for this show, can't believe we still have to wait 4 more months! :p

4 more months will fly by with the amount of combing I'm goingto have to do! Oh, and the amount of quilting I have to do! Still no suggestions, so soon I will just make the executive decision to do whatever strikes me as amusing... :dance3:

Well, rates to Madison are still $300+. Just today I was able to find cheaper ($230) flights to Chicago Midway or Milwaukee.

Carol has offered to pick me up in Milwaukee on Friday (afternoon arrival) and return me on Sunday for an evening (7:00) flight so I can stay and play in Troll Town as long as possible.

I'm checking to see if anyone else would be able to help me get there. I am willing to pay for gas and provide free entertainment on the trip!!!

Next, TRAGEDY ALERT!!! The Gnome Motel is completely booked for September 30th and October 1st!!! Carol was also interested in sharing a room, but after finding out tonight that it is completely booked for that weekend, I'm hoping to find someone with whom to share and maybe even include Carol, if she doesn't already have a room booked.

Please let me know...

Oh, I forgot to mention that I am NOT an axe murderer!!! Becky, Laurie, Carol and Sandi can vouch for me!!! Also, I am a non smoker and a good sleeper. :)

2 months to go!! I'm definitely attending, so if anyone wants to save on shipping I'd be happy to deliver fleece items to the show. I'm also going to have a line of hanging/toss toys ready by then. Just waiting on some supplies to arrive.

We made reservations! I am so excited, I LOVED it last year! I am looking forward to seeing all my chinchilla friends again!!

Will anyone be bringing dust to the show?

Last edited:
OMG Brittany I spit my soda out all over!!!!! Good luck getting her butt out of bed before 7am!!!

I think I am going to try to come to this one - I usually do one fall one and this one is just as far as the claim show. Hoping to show my big ole hummel eb female - shes 8mo and probably 8-900g and a few lovely A kits!!

I am trying to talk a couple of gals into coming with me so we might have room for one person to stay with us, but if they dont come I will be needing a room buddy! Clean non-snorer!

I think I am going to try to come to this one - I usually do one fall one and this one is just as far as the claim show.

Woo Hoo can't wait to see you again!!

OMG Brittany I spit my soda out all over!!!!! Good luck getting her butt out of bed before 7am!!!

I'm going to make an early morning Starbucks run and lure her out of bed with the smell of coffee! Or tell her that Stack just ran off with all her chins :hmm:

WOO HOO!!! Just got confirmation that I now have a room at the Gnome Hotel for Friday and Saturday!!!

Now I just need someone to pick me up in either Milwaukee, WI or Chicago Midway airport (since fares to Madison are still in the $300s) on Friday afternoon and return me there later on Sunday!!! Haven't made a reservation yet, as I'm hoping to make it as easy as possible for my Good Samaritan Chin Buddy, since I haven't heard from Carol for quite some time...

Latest posts

Back