WI MCBA Regional Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ruby - RichRyerson is judging and I am guessing could bring dust if you ask him ahead of time. He usually only brings what he has orders for.

Sandi - your chin has to be registererd by 8:30 am Sat morn :D

Looks like the show is shaping up nicely already!!! yay!!!!

So by early you mean we'll be leaving your place by 11am? :tease:

Looks like you're gonna have a loooong drive from Ohio to my house, please make sure you get here on time in the morning, lol! :neener:

OMG Brittany I spit my soda out all over!!!!! Good luck getting her butt out of bed before 7am!!!

Whatever! I made it to the hall last year in a little over 2.5 hours and before 8:45 a.m. without ALL the excess baggage :p!

I'm going to make an early morning Starbucks run and lure her out of bed with the smell of coffee! Or tell her that Stack just ran off with all her chins :hmm:

LOL Brittany! Laurie and I can tell you that Starbucks does not open before 5:30 a.m. by my house and we HAVE to leave by 5:00 a.m.

WOO HOO!!! Just got confirmation that I now have a room at the Gnome Hotel for Friday and Saturday!!!

Now I just need someone to pick me up in either Milwaukee, WI or Chicago Midway airport (since fares to Madison are still in the $300s) on Friday afternoon and return me there later on Sunday!!! Haven't made a reservation yet, as I'm hoping to make it as easy as possible for my Good Samaritan Chin Buddy, since I haven't heard from Carol for quite some time...

Sorry Lynn. I'm not staying over Friday night and have to leave earlier on Sunday than last year.

Ruby - RichRyerson is judging and I am guessing could bring dust if you ask him ahead of time. He usually only brings what he has orders for.

Sandi - your chin has to be registererd by 8:30 am Sat morn :D

Looks like the show is shaping up nicely already!!! yay!!!!

No worries Brenda! Jet and I will be there by or before 8:00 a.m. :D

Lynn I wish I could help out as well, but I have high school class reunion obligations on Friday so I am only coming up for the show Saturday and coming home after the show that day. I haven't heard from Carol since February :(

Lynn I am not staying over but I have a couch... I can pick up/drop off if you go the Chicago route

Thanks, Kristy...I'll keep that in mind; I'm hoping to stay over Saturday night and go to the dinner and the Troll Festival on Sunday.

We have ad space available in the show book. Ads need to be to me by Sep. 1. Rate are $20 for a full page, $10 half page and $5 quarter page. All ads will be black and white.
Let me know if you would like to be included. :)

And an additional note/reminder:
If you are looking for supplies, please contact suppliers ahead of time. As of right now, we do not have any vendors displaying at the show. Rich Ryerson is judging and typically brings things along for people, but only what is ordered ahead of time, so please contact him directly if you are looking for cages, dust, etc.

I am thinking of driving up from Cincinnati for this show. Can someone recommend a nice hotel? Where is everyone staying? Thanks!

Juanita - did you get your postcard? I have some places listed on there. It looks like they might be filling up, though, so let me know if you need some other suggestions. There are places in Dodgeville, too.

Hey Brenda - nope, I didn't receive anything in the mail re: the show??? I just saw it posted here and a small blurb on the back page of the last MCBA magazine. Can you scan the card and e-mail it to me? My address is [email protected]

Thanks!

Hey Brenda - nope, I didn't receive anything in the mail re: the show??? I just saw it posted here and a small blurb on the back page of the last MCBA magazine. Can you scan the card and e-mail it to me? My address is [email protected]

Thanks!

I just mailed them late last week, so it will probably get there soon. I'll see if I can get it to go through on email, too.

No need - it actually came in the mail yesterday and my husband didn't put the mail on the counter where we usually put new mail! Thanks for the heads up.

I was wondering besides Brittany, Brenda and Ryerson is there anyone that's selling supplies going to the WI Chin Show? I've been on a major shopping mode lately and want to put more stuff in the cages.
I'm looking for wood wood and more wood, toys, treats, more toys, feed and well more wood and toys :laughitup: I already talked to Ryerson and he's willing to bring me dust as long as I pay ahead and will charge me only $2 for delivery to the chin show.
It's my first time attending a Chin show and if I can avoid shipping I'll be more than happy to buy till my wallet is empty :rofl: I can either pay for my order prior to the show or at the show. Please do let me know. Of course it'll also be an educational trip too. Can someone tell me normally what goes on at a Chin show? Any admission fees? What time does admission starts? Do I have to order tickets ahead of time? Any information is helpful. Thanks everyone :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back