What's for dinner?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
Hmm after my 3 13 hour days I'm pretty beat! So today is lazy cooking! Leftover Mexican Chicken Crock Pot with pasta shells and hamburger mac with some corn added in! I sliced up some nice fresh Papaya and viola dinner is served! Thank goodness for the microwave AND leftovers!

It's possible that I may blow off dinner completely and just have a soy shake......

Are those any good??? I live off of soy (I'm a veggie) but never got around to trying to make soy shakes.

I'm having salad caprese for dinner. Yum Yum.

I'm at work so I have no dinner. :( I am probably going to have to buy some chinese delivery or something of the sort. I hate that they make you pay $10 to get it delivered even though I am right across the street (can't leave since I am the only person on the desk at the hotel).

Are those any good??? I live off of soy (I'm a veggie) but never got around to trying to make soy shakes.

I'm having salad caprese for dinner. Yum Yum.

I haven't had a soy shake, but I am completely addiceted to help shakes, which I find yummy.

I usually just mix some soy milk with Naturade Total Soy - it's a powder. I'll put in a banana or some blueberries or strawberries with that. I always get the chocolate flavor Total Soy and mix it in the blender with chocolate soy milk and the fruit. It's so much easier than cooking. A lot of times that ends up being all I eat with maybe a Cliff bar. I've been a vegan forever and they don't make a whole lot of easy vegetarian stuff...and I don't want to have to eat just salad all the time.

I don't want to have to eat just salad all the time.

I hear ya there! I grew up on a cattle farm (gutting cows) and it just disgusted me :yuck::sick:. Everytime I go home I get handed salads... it gets boring after a while.

Meatball subs with melted cheese and rice krispy treats with chocolate chips on top.

Nom, nom, nom.............

Stuffed peppers for us tonight!

Im looking forward to cooler weather for one reason, homemade veggie beef soup. I could live on that all fall & winter! =]

how exciting! i didnt know britney and azchins were veggie/vegan! im veggie too!

but unfortunately tonite...i'll just be having brownies lol. yep, i neglected to buy real food cuz i just use my meal plan at school. i ate dinner already, i guess, but im def hungry again lol. so it'll be brownies, clementines, and some chocolate soy milk!

Stuffed peppers for us tonight!

Im looking forward to cooler weather for one reason, homemade veggie beef soup. I could live on that all fall & winter! =]

My winter addiction.........homemade chicken soup. Sometimes I put noodles in, sometimes not. Same with rice. Sometimes creamed, sometimes not. But always chicken and tons of vegetables. Oh, so good.

I made baked chicken breasts with homemade bread crumbs and chedder cheese coating. Then some couscous with onion, garlic, oregano, and parsley. I guess I get bored and experiment some. Very yummy though...

Then I failed at making cake. I accidentally put the oven on broil instead of bake then added too much milk to my frosting... Still edible though!

Latest posts

Back