What's for dinner?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My cold weather addiction?-----Italian Wedding Soup! I make this at least once a week! SOOOO yummy!

Last night for dinner was Stewart's 2nd attempt at grilling with out new grill I told him I thought the pork steaks were a bit under cooked, but he went balistic on me, so I said nothing. Then he grabbed another one and went, ooh this is raw. Yes okay mom is always right. Microwave to the rescue!

Tonight is either steamed dumplings that I'm not making myself of shrimp and crab quiche which I will be making myself.

For dinner last night I had one of those healthy choice pasta bowls where you boil the noodles in the microwave...... It wasn't very filling.... so I had cheese pizza bagel bites :)

I think tonight I'm going to make some homemade veggie burgers :D

Tonight: Turkey Chili! I use ground turkey, chili beans, black beans, kidney beans, green peppers, onions...DELICIOUS! Of course, topped with cheddar cheese, sour cream and saltine or oyster crackers. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...can't wait to go home and make it!!

Oh God! Im here sitting in class STARVING cause I havent eaten all day! This thread is making me hungry! Im going to have to sneak out and get a bag of chips and coffee from a vending machine!

Last edited:
I ate tofu and a salad. I wanted homemade baked mac and cheese with breadcrumbs on top! QOQ! Yum!

Now that I am home I MIGHT make something... But I had coffee, chips and a twix bar while in class! Gosh its nice to be back in school!

A guest at my hotel brought me Maggianos! YUM!

So I had an alfredo type thing with chicken, spinach and mushrooms. Mmmmm....

Latest posts

Back