What did your Secret Santa get you?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What great SS gifts so far. We have some lucky and happy chins and parents
...and hedgie!

Tex has worked his way through one of his new liners, his hedgiebag, and his bath blankie (ie, they're in the laundry ATM). Happily, with the second liner, he continues his soft, warm happy hedgie-ness :) :)

My boys received their SS package during the Thanksgiving holidays but haven't yet seen their prizes, I will have pictures soon!

Today I got a call from the vet that Tillys ashes had arrived. After a long stressful day at work I made my way over to the vet. When I walked in, I completely lost it. I couldnt even make the words come out of my mouth to tell them I was there to collect her ashes. It was awful. I left with her and got into my car. I opened up the box and took out my heart necklace filled with her ashes and cried some more. I drove home completely emotionally exhausted. When I walked to the door, low and behold there it was!!! SS package! Perfect timing to cheer us all up! It came from Ronda with love from my secret santa! It is stuffed to the brim with herbs and dried natural goodies! peppermint cookies, calendula, rose hips whole and petals! oat treats and many more! Also we have some bamboo shredders which they LOVE and 3 peeled willow chews! Yippeeeee they are so excited :) Thanks so much secret santa! We are popcorning all over the place! :D

IMG_2163.jpg

I will soon post pictures of them enjoying the treats. They are currently switching over their food so I am avoiding treats in order to monitor poops accurately. They are just drooling over there!

:D Thanks SS, love GIzmo, Freckles, Hercules, Charger, and Tilly in spirit - she is so happy to see her loved fuzzbutts get such great goodies

Yippeee.....it was on my door step when I got home from work!! I was beginning to think that the envelope was bottomless...as I kept pulling things out! Thank you Secret Santa for Charlie and Inca's awesome gifts! And thanks Christine for making them! Anyway, here are some shots of my goodies and of the boys enjoying one of the hanging toys (I couldnt wait)!

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 136
  • sscharlie.jpg
    sscharlie.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 120
  • ssyummy.jpg
    ssyummy.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 116
So today a THIRD box arrived from our Secret Santa… and maybe it’s because I’ve been stressed at school, but I FINALLY “got it”. Each of my boys got a whole bunch of stuff… that of course they are “sharing”. The photos I posted earlier were actually of items that arrived in two separate boxes (but on the same day). I just looked back at the notes/cards included and one was for Monkey and one for Mouse. Bug’s box arrives today and along with a lot of nice things to chew, was a small (like him) snuggle buddy… but wait it gets better… with a Santa hat…. and reindeer antlers…. And EVEN BETTER… because we love the Grinch here …. A single antler, just like Max

Photos have been taken and will be downloaded and posted later… including one of Bugs that is amazing.

We’re also in the process of starting to move into decorating for the holidays… but not too soon that they destroy everything before out party in 2 weeks. Once the decorations that came earlier (along with some I ordered and some fleece from years past) are added to their cages I’ll post so decked out cages.

Thank you SS.

Got my package today, thank you! Got one big hanging toy and a bunch of treats! The girls will be thrilled :D

A little Elf told me that the reindeer antlers in the last SS package are supposed to be Cindy Lou Who's antenna, and the Santa hat is supposed to be the Grinch's.

So amazing!!!!!

I'll have to get my husband to download the photos so I can post them

Everyones gifts are amazing! I'm real excited to receive mine. I think the landladies are sick of seeing me as I request if I got any packages hahah

Got my gift today! Woo hoo!

P1000207.jpg

It's chewy stuff from Alli and one of her really cute Christmas ornaments. I also got some grapevine twiglets that I forgot to take a picture of, but here are some of the rescues enjoying them.

P1000213.jpg

P1000210.jpg

P1000215.jpg

I finally received my SS package today! Hooray! I will open it and get some pics when I get home tomorrow morning, as I'm on way out for work. I do hope its not fragile though... I keep shaking it around lol...

Here's what my secret santa got us!

I actually got it thursday....

Chichi, Tribble and Tia send their most heartfelt thanks :)

secretsanta.jpg

Thank you Secret Santa!

While I was at work, I got a picture of a package from my fiancee. My SS gift had arrived with the help of Ronda (Ronda, darling, not sure who you are, not by real name anyway, but thank you ever so much!!)! Believe me, I wanted to rush home right away or have him bring it by at lunch time, but I remained calm till I got home to quickly opened the package. Immediately I was smacked in the face with this amazing mix of scents and giggled as I found an envelope WITHIN an envelope, as if it was a test to see if I could wait till Christmas (and we all know I cannot). Upon opening the second, I was stunned by the chinnie heaven that laid in the bag. Thank you SS, whoever you are, You have made my night. So many items, I couldn't believe my eyes! Some of which I'm not 100% sure how to treat my chinnies with, so the learning experience will be awesome for us all. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 119
I'll post this here as well: If you have not received a gift, please send me a PM. I sent PMs out to everyone I have not heard from about sending a gift. I need to know ASAP if you intent to participate so I can beg some vendors to put something together for those who may not be getting a gift this year due to a "bad" santa...

Yay so many chewy goodies for my boys! And also a little something for me too! A pad of sticky notes with a chin in the background, super cute! Thanks SS!

Attachments

• IMG_0797.jpg
    IMG_0797.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0798.jpg
    IMG_0798.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 112
I finally got my SS package!!! I'm so excited to have lots of fleece for the girl!!! They got fleece liners, a cuddle bed, a hammock, and a tube cover!! I feel like I've hit the fleece jackpot!! Thank you SS!!!!

Got mine today!! The babies got a fleece ledge, a fleece tube and 7 hanging toys!

Thank You Secret Santa!!!

Back