What did your Secret Santa get you?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY!! I am so glad you like them - most anticipated present reaction ever. I stalked your website/fb and thought they looked a little like your kitties!!

:bliss:

Wow Mish, those are GORGEOUS! Nice job Christy, well worth the wait!

The rest of my gift arrived while we were packing the car. I got 2 lovely flagstone ledges from Chin/Bird-on-the-Rocks. Now I have to decide which two chins have been the least naughty, and deserve these pretty ledges in their cages. :hmm:

I would have liked them if they didn't look like my cats, that artist is pretty talented... but they're THAT much cooler because they do look like mine. =)

And I knew it wouldn't be long before Flower took her seat...

ss3.jpg

I think the cat prints are sweet! Great job Christy and Mish for framing them and putting them up on the wall so quick.

Brittany, so happy you got the flagstone ledges today and I vote for cutie pie, curly tailed Bailey to get one. :)) Maybe if you have some time before you head back to Ohio, we can go over to chin on the rocks house?

Unfortunately I won't have any time this vacation :-(

If you can wait, lets go when I move home this summer. Yes, Bailey will definitely get a ledge. If I go based on behavior the 2nd one would have to go to Lady, but her cage is already stuffed ;-)

Last edited:
3422e856.jpg

My present came last week, but because of flakey Internet I was not able to post until today. Thanks so much! Still waiting for my boys to figure out they can sit in the hammock :p

I would have liked them if they didn't look like my cats, that artist is pretty talented... but they're THAT much cooler because they do look like mine. =)

And I knew it wouldn't be long before Flower took her seat...

ss3.jpg

Very nice gift! And your kitty looks exactly like my female, Oreo! They could be sisters! :)

OK, I opened my present from my SS for Christmas!!! I actually waited!!! How about you, Mish???

Now that my SS has been revealed, I can say THANK YOU, BRITTANY!!!

The boys got a gorgeous black with brightly colored hearts hammock big enough for Mr. Whiskers and The Snuggler to cuddle in and each one of them got a soft fleece pillow big enough to lounge on, all in the same great pattern!!!

There was also a beautiful holiday throw pillow for me!!! Black and red velvet with Joy to the World embroidered on it!!!

We ALL loved our gifts!!! Thanks again, Brittany!!!

Now, about pictures...I can take them on my iPhone, but I'm technically challenged and don't know how to post them on the forum, so any help would be appreciated. I'm working today, so maybe I'll get help by tonight. Worst case scenario, I can email them to someone and they can post for me, like I had to do on my other forum...

Its very easy to get the pics from your phone to the forums =) I'll walk you through it =) * this is how i do it from my phone to the forums*

1) Txt the photos to your email address.
2) Download the pics to your computer (it doesn't matter where you put them, they can be in a set folder for your photos or like i do and just have odles of photos on my desktop hehe)
3) You can go several ways with this step, I'll post what image hosting site i use along with some others that I have used before.

http://imageshack.us/ (this is the one I use 99.999% of the time)
http://tinypic.com/
http://photobucket.com/ (its been years since i used this one)

I have found that imageshack is very simple and easy to work. Once you get to the website, you will browse for what photos you want. You can do more than 1 image at a time. Don't worry about it asking for your email, you don't have to have an account with them to host images. Use the drop down box labeled *Image Resize* click on 640x480 (for message boards*
4) Click Upload now! then wait for it to upload all your photos.
5) Another page will pop up after your photos have been uploaded. With a bunch of codes. The code you are wanting is going to be the one labeled ***Forum Code*** Click on the code, it should highlight it blue for you.
6) Hit Ctrl C on your keyboard then go back to the tap or page that you have your CnH on and simply hit Ctrl V to paste it on the forum =)

Hope this helps!

Lynn, there is a photobucket app on the iphone. You can upload your pics to photobucket direct from your photo stream. Then copy the link and paste it onto the forum.

Missed my Edit time! grrrr

anyways here is what i was gonna add.. sorry for the double post.

EDIT- I was looking at the Post page and found something that might be a bit easier to do for ya!

At the top of the Post box you will see where it says Fonts, Size, a big A, a smiley face, and a paper clip, if you click on that paper clip you can attach photos with out the use of a image hosting site. It looks like you can post up to 5 photos per post with attachments.

Hahaha! Glad Flower approves!! And yes it took me forever to pick them out because there were so many great artists on Etsy. But in the end these two won out for quality and similarity to the beebees.

UNCLE!!!

I'm going to email my picture to Brittany to post for me!!!

THANKS AGAIN, Brittany, from The Boys and me -- we LOVE our pillows and hammock!!!

Back