West Coast 2010 Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm excited for this show and the roadtrip up to WA. I will be bringing a raffle item but I am not yet sure just what. In the past I have brought chinchilla art, chin pendants, chinnie gift baskets... it will most likely be something chinchilla related for the "chinchilla enthusiast." :) How soon in advance do I need to let you or Sue know?

We would like to be able to post the raffles items as soon as possible. To allow people a chance to purchase tickets in advance if they want. So if you could let us know by August 15th, that would be great.

thanks
Claire

PLEASE NOTE, Location of the show has been changed to the Issaquah Holiday Inn. See the new thread in this category. Details will be coming soon.

We are still in need of more raffle items. Please contact Sue or myself if you would like to donate

thanks
Claire

Chinchilla Pendant

Here is a picture of the chinchilla pendant for the raffle. Would you like me to e-mail it to you as well?

Attachments

• chinpendant.jpg
    chinpendant.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 16
Can anyone tell me more about the show? I have only gone to field day at Ronda's in '08. Who will be judging? What can you tell me about the judges or provide a link? Will there be speakers? Etc. Thanks

Thank you Ronda for the donation.

Show information can be found in the thread "change of location for wa show" but I will post it here also

Show details and raffle

Date: Sept 11, 2010
Location: Holiday Inn 1801 12TH AVE NW. Issaquah, Wa 98027 (across from Pickering barn)

7:00 am doors open for grooming
9:00 am classification begins
10:00 am Show starts
12:00 pm One hour lunch break
1:00 pm Show resumes

Ribbons and trophies will be awarded after the show

Judge- Jack Humphries

Entry fees:

$5 per animal (MCBA members)
$6 per animal (Non MCBA members)
$4 per animal (baby derby MCBA members)
$5 per animal (baby derby Non MCBA members)

We will have several items for raffle as well as a Live Animal Raffle. Raffle tickets are $2.50 each. And can be purchased in advance by contacting me at [email protected] (payment via paypal) Or you can purchase them at the show.

Here is just a sample.

Group A: 2 fleece hammocks
Group B: Fleece tunnels. (these are none like you have seen before, absolutely awesome)
Group C: Sterling Silver Pendant

Live animal raffle this year is a breeding pair.

Standard female DOB 7-3-09 bred by Sue Irvin, Viking Chinchillas
out of a Shoots female and Furball male that produced Reserve Section Champ Standard Male and his brother that took 1B behind him.

Standard male DOB 5-18-10 bred by Claire Russell, Chinchillas Northwest
out of MCBA 2009 GSC Beige and Standard male. Both parents are Shoots and Humphries lines.

Yes, I will be selling Blue Cloud. I need to know how much you want because I don't plan on bringing a whole lot of bags since I'm bringing wood, rosehips and chins for sale.

Email me at [email protected] and let me know.

Ronda

Yup on the dust, here's the ebony and violet males. Both are very sweet little guys. :heart3:

Attachments

• RSF-Z295.jpg
    RSF-Z295.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 10
  • RSF-Z232.jpg
    RSF-Z232.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 13
Back