West Coast 2010 Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This gal in Cage 4 was trouble...lol. She kept trying to chew her way out and after I took these pics she managed to remove her cage card and throw it on the floor. I replaced it and she started immediately working on removing it again.

cage4trouble.jpg

cage4trouble3.jpg

cage4trouble2.jpg

A few more gorgeous whites...these were on the table for judging champs.
Cage 78 -
cage78_2.jpg

Cage 82 -
cage82.jpg

Here are the beiges.
beiges.jpg

Cage 146 - My gal Tesla who took Reserve Color Phase Champ.
teslacage146.jpg

A couple of Black Velvets -
blacks.jpg

Ebonies -
judging_ebonies.jpg

Cage 143 - One of my young light/medium standard girls...Tally. She kept looking at me (or at least in my direction) while on the show table. She took a 1st.
tallycage143_2.jpg

tallycage143.jpg

Discussing the young light/medium(?) standard females and why they placed how they did... I should have had two in this class (littermates) but one was overlooked, as happens from time to time.
discussingyounglightstandardfemales.jpg

In cage 144 is my Shay. Because she was overlooked, she ended up on the table with her big sister Kiwi in cage 145 (who took Section Champion). Shay took a 1st.
cage144cage145cage114.jpg

Shaycage144.jpg

Last edited:
Cage 24 - Awesome markings! Judge wasn't quite sure what to do with him. He was for sale. Don't know if he sold or who he belonged to, but if 'he' were a 'she' I would have loved to snatch him up. He took a first place.
cage24.jpg

cage24_2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Your so funny Alison! Look up further in posts and you'll see who nabbed him! River!! LOL
Great pictures, and thanks for sharing!

This gal in Cage 4 was trouble...lol. She kept trying to chew her way out and after I took these pics she managed to remove her cage card and throw it on the floor. I replaced it and she started immediately working on removing it again.

cage4trouble.jpg

cage4trouble3.jpg

cage4trouble2.jpg

Cage 4, Hmm, that looks like one of my girls. LOL. One of my white girls kept trying to get out too.:laughitup:

Last edited:
Back