Very funny stuff.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonyschins

Poo sweeping champ
Alright, you got a few minuets to kill and you wanna good laugh, try this. It is super funny.
Call the Nestle Crunch Hotline at 1-800-295-0051. When you are asked if you want to continue in English or Spanish, just wait quietly for about 10 seconds and you will smile. Promise! Keep listening and then press 4. Listen to the options then press 7. Let me know what you think. Be patient, you may get a busy signal the first few tries.
All the options are funny but 7 is great. Enjoy :hilarious:

And at 4:20 PM Central Time, you don't get any options, only a phone number to call if it's a "medical emergency" and you need "to page a Nestle employee at home." So...until after Christmas, I guess you could drive the Nestle employees crazy calling the non-toll free number that they give you when you call this 800 number. Umm...what the heck can a Nestle employee do for your medical emergency anyhow!?!

OMG, that is TOO funny!!! Who has that much time on their hands to set that up??? I'll bet it's a fun place to work... ;)

I got the medical emergency message.. But it said it was not toll free.. hmm I thought all 800 numbers were toll free. Weird. Im curious to hear what it normally says when its not the holidays. Did anyone call the "medical emergency" line? Im too scared to call myself and actually have someone pick up!

Heyyyyyy - there's male chocaholics out there, too!!
I keep Jewel's eclairs in my Blazer, [in the winter] just for emergencies!!

Back