The Potted Chinnie

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpayton

Always into something...
This is a wall pot - not one of the Leaded pots....fear not.

Check out what I grew!

177a46c2.jpg

Take one fresh chinchilla poop, moisten the soil, plant the poop, place in a warm dark place for 14 days and hey presto - potted chinchilla! :rofl:

Wonderful photo, Amanda. :clap:

Hehe...sooooo cute! I think someone else had that same pot (at least it looks like the same exact pot) in this other thread http://www.chins-n-hedgies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1404 From the post, it sounds like they mounted theirs to the cage so that would be an option too if you want to mix things up for your chinnie at some point.

I love everyone else's witty comments :high5:

Aww, that is great. I must find one or two of those post. Want to share where you got it?

Is it illegal to grow chinchilla? Really cute photo and chinnie!

Darn you Amanda! You have all the luck! lol I just went to Home Depot today to see if they had a pot like this and they didn't. Guess I'll have to keep checking back! I wanted a couple for the cages.

Amanda it's SO nice to see you posting pictures of your beautifully grown chinchillas!

Ooh! A home grown chinchilla! Those are the best! Haha. I'll have to check my home depot by me....they're always out of the good stuff though...

I agree with greychins, homegrown chins are best. No pesticides or anything. I would probably pick that chinchilla soon though, he looks quite ripe.

So cute! :3

If you have a chinchilla you already have a whole bunch of seeds. :p

Has anyone seen these anywhere else other than Home Depot? I checked there and Lowes and neither had them. :(

Latest posts

Back