the perfect brownie tray

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mishellyshel

Chin Slave
staying up late............costs money!!
did anyone else fall into the late night trap and order this product?

you can see it here:

http://perfectbrownie.com/

if anyone has it............did i just waste my money! i cant bake, but i sure can use a box mix. i like making stuff for my son's school or the church scrapbook group i go to, so i thought this would be good. would love to hear from anyone who has it.

I saw that and thought it looked like a nifty thing to have. You'll have to let me know how it works out so I can get one!

Yeah, I know we sell them at CVS, and I'm sure there's other stores that have As Seen on TV sections, too.

Will go perfect with the "Perfect Brownies" my wife found at Costco last week!!!
Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate! 2-packs for a 9 x 13 pan, and absolutely the best I've ever had!! 3 kinds of chocolate chips!! Semi-sweet, milk, and bittersweet!!!
Big, 6-pack box for $6.99!! Just add water, oil, and 1 egg per pack!!
Now I'm gonna go eat some!!

I have a friend who gets every thing like this of tv she sees, she has some "giant cupcake" pan... and has or was getting this.

I don't have a problem with cooking brownies, I figure why fix something that's not broke. I do a lot of cooking and baking, and a lot of times when I have "specialty" pans/accessories, they usually end up not being used.

I'd be interested to hear anything about this pan, if it actually has any benefits, also how it would affect the baking time of brownies, with the metal through the middle.

It gives you edges on every brownie! or at least, that's what it's supposed to do.

I keep seeing it at walmart or something, and keep being tempted... I want to know how it turns out too :)

I just read about how it works on Yahoo. And they said it works great for brownies but if you use it to make cakes, one box is way to much and rises over the dividers and is hard to get it off... But I'm not a cake eater so making brownies with it would be perfect for me... I LOVE the edges.. Let us all know if it worked...

of course i upgraded to the "deluxe" version, which is actually a 13 x 9. the regular one that they advertise and probably sell most is only an 11 x 7, which is why they probably got the spillover. and that is why i got the 13 x 9. because i cant bake, i only use box mixes and i remembered that they are usually for a 13 x 9 size pan!
i will let you all know how it turns out.

I knew I should have put it in my cart when I was at OfficeMax, lol! Now I'm super curious too and hungry for brownies!

The edges are my favorite part of the brownie too! That's what makes me want one.

But, I probably won't get one, as I can live without it ;)

I have one! I got it as kind of a joke for my boyfriend this Christmas because he loves the corner of brownies. I got mine at Target for $19.99. First time I made brownies I didn't grease up the divider (I misread the directions) and it was a pain in the bum to clean! Second time was better, just remember to grease it up! My boyfriend, the corner lover did not feel like the middle brownies were really "corner tasting." There is some other pan (which I am too lazy to look up right now) that is suppost to be better for that, but it is around $40 I think. I have only used it twice and haven't done anything super cool with it but overall I like it :thumbsup:

The brother somehow manages to have everything new first. He's had this pan since a bit before Christmas. He says it is o.k. but not perfect. I tried the brownies and they were delicious :)

Latest posts

Back