The new Baby, Buttons!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essentia

Jax Chinchilla Rescue
This is the new baby that I got Chantel's rescue of 31. We named him Buttons since he is so tiny. He's still pretty skittish, so getting good pictures has been pretty difficult, but here's what I was able to get. He's such a cutie. Cutest little pink piggy nose.

Mommy, leave me alone!

IMG_2503.jpg

Balancing oh so stealthfully.

IMG_2506.jpg

Close up!

IMG_2508.jpg

Are you going to eat me?
IMG_2507.jpg

NOM NOM NOM

IMG_2509.jpg

He is very tiny. He's eating so much better than when he first got here so hopefully we can make him a chubby chin. :D

He looks good! Great job, he really does look so much better. Those big ears are too cute- we never really got to see them, he was always so sad. He looks 100% more lively and "chin" like.

I love his ears! He is very cute! I bet he's thrilled to have such a great people parent!!!

He looks good! Great job, he really does look so much better. Those big ears are too cute- we never really got to see them, he was always so sad. He looks 100% more lively and "chin" like.

I love his elephant ears and piggy nose. He's a confused chin. lol

He's still really skittish but he does seem to be coming around. He doesn't really like being touched, but during playtime he'll jump all over me. He needs to make up his mind. :p His first playtime he just hid behind the toilet. This last time he came out and actually ran around a little bit. So yeah, he seems to be coming out of his shell a bit. I'll just keep hand feeding him his pellets at night (I think he thinks they are a treat even though it's the same thing he eats throughout the day) and giving him his lifeline (I water it down a bit and put it on my finger, he then licks it off). As long as I have food in my hands he loves me. Of course. :D

He is a real cutie Crysta,, so glad that you could give him a great home.

Very cute baby. Our boy it took him a time or two to really start playing during playtime but now he's non-stop!

Awww........... what a little dot of a chap - very cute. :D

It's so hard not to want to weigh him all the time. >.< Since he is so underweight, what is your recommendation on how often to weigh him. I am doing it weekly now. Is that too often?

Latest posts

Back