The Ferret Nation Club

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which things that screw on? I have lava landings which you can get from some one on here, i forget, and ledges, that I made myself, :D

I also have huge apple perches.

Got some more work done for my Ferret Nation cage. Yesterday, I went to Lowes and got some pine for the shelving.

ledge02.jpg

^^ Doesn't fit right, need to fix it today.

ledge01.jpg

I love the colors with his fur. My set is about that same color, just darker. I wish I had seen the lighter first. :p

I finally saved enough money to buy my chin Koda a FN which worked out perfectly because I adopted a 2nd chin from Essentia back in June. Aika (previously known as Lala) gets to move in next Sunday and she's very excited. Anyways, it's pretty much done all that's left to do is build the houses. The first time I put Koda in there she wouldn't stop jumping around for days, it was adorable. This cage is well worth the money! There is also a picture of Koda in her tube which she never leaves now :)

DSC01232.jpg

DSC01182.jpg

Chin8710 - What kind of litter box is that? I'm trying to find a glass dish like that, but the only ones I can find are larger. :)

Beautiful chinchilla! :)

Chin8710 - What kind of litter box is that? I'm trying to find a glass dish like that, but the only ones I can find are larger. :)

Beautiful chinchilla! :)

it looks like a pyrex baking dish, that's what i have.

and naturegirl, if you go through the classifieds in here, people in here sell fleece stuff.

jean

I figured it was a baking dish, sorry I didn't say that, I meant what size is it? :) I went to K-Mart the other day to get sandpaper to work on my ledges and all I could find were pie dishes, 8X8, and 9X13.

I figured it was a baking dish, sorry I didn't say that, I meant what size is it? :) I went to K-Mart the other day to get sandpaper to work on my ledges and all I could find were pie dishes, 8X8, and 9X13.

you can use the pie one, i have a round pie glass dish in chin-chins cage, bo didn't do so well, so he got the square one. sry dont' knwo the size, i'm not feeling well so i can't measure it, but i can tell you this, i got mine at walmart's, not sure if your's will have the same thing, but it's not the biggest one but not the smallest one, it was like the medium size one. personally i go on the size of the chin as to what size i put in for a litter box.

[my fn was finally ordered, can't wait to get it, i have my fleece on order and all my toys to hang up...:thumbsup: i'll put pics up when i get it all fixed up]

oh that's right someone wanted to know where to buy some fleece stuff, Allie sells some fleece items.

jean

danakscully64 - It is a pyrex baking dish. I got it from Wal-Mart it is a 6x8 and was only about $5. They also had smaller ones like 6x6. I like better than the pie plates because it fits in the corner nicely.

Ok I posted my photos in the chat section but I want to be apart of FN club lol

Sorry for the poo today was cleaning day. And I am still awaiting some items like their custom beds, dishes and feeding items. Please nevermind the metal ladder on the bottom of the first level leading to the floor. It is always covered with fleece. But it fell off while I was taking pictures... graceful me I know.

026-1.jpg

027-1.jpg

028-1.jpg

029-1.jpg

OMG!!! You have poo in your chin cage!!!!!!

Seriously though... nice set up. Looks like there's all kinds of fun stuff in there.

Oh, and I'll definitely be making one of those hanging ledges you have in there. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back