The Ferret Nation Club

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is annie's new cage! She will be getting a new hey holder and a hiddie house after Christmas.
100_3543.jpg

100_3544.jpg

This will be Bucks cage when he is out of quarantine. :-*

100_3545.jpg

100_3546.jpg

Just re-did our girl's cage last night. Should have taken pics last night, with them enjoying everything. But, we didn't get done until about 4:30 a.m.. so we were pretty dead after that. My OCD was in full force to make everything just perfect. Haha.

The fleece items & the squiggle bridge came from alli with camphor chins. I just stenciled the flowers on the bridge, so it would match the shelves.

I am also getting ready to order a hidey house/hay holder from Twilight Chinchillas, so that will match their new setup. I'm weird how I like everything to match.

Then once they are old enough, somehow we are going to squeeze a wheel in there... not too sure where though. Hmm.

1264ljr.jpg

Fleece hidey house with part of their bridge. They love both of those so much!

209okyc.jpg

Shelves on the top level.

p625v.jpg

Fleece tube. My older girl, Genaveeve, she seems to think she can take a dust bath in this. Haha, she was rolling in it last night when we put it in.

2uhny2q.jpg

Few shelves on their bottom level. And their messy litter pan. I don't think they are even using it, just playing in it.

21bnpz9.jpg

Full view of the cage!

Looks really nice. How did you do the flowers?

Thank you! :) The flowers I did with a stencil I bought at Wal Mart & some food coloring pens from Wal Mart as well. I didn't think it would work out as well as it did. I figured they would bleed and the lines wouldn't be as clean. So, I was pleased. :thumbsup: Haha. The only one that did bleed a bit was the purple one. I don't know if it only did because it was darker or not. But, eh.. I can't complain.

Its finally official... I'm a FN member!... Just got our FN cage all set up for our baby boys which will be coming home Thursday. I was so excited I couldn't wait to post pictures of our FN cage. I will also post pics of our babies in their cage after Thursday.

Attachments

• IMAG0801 (2).jpg
    IMAG0801 (2).jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 184
  • IMAG0804 (3).jpg
    IMAG0804 (3).jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 148
  • IMAG0805 (3).jpg
    IMAG0805 (3).jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 126
  • IMAG0803 (2).jpg
    IMAG0803 (2).jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 205
like the cages everyone :D and allie howd u mount the flying saucer

So much of my time has been spent on this thread, drooling over all the beautiful and fun setups of FNs and now finally I'll become a member next week! I regretted buying one of those "starter" cages from the very start. It's already bent out of shape a few months after getting it and is such a pain to clean so I finally convinced my family to get a FN for my fluffies for xmas :)
Everyone in my family thinks it's funny that now I'm looking forward more to my chins' xmas present more than my own! :p

A few new pics of my new fleece, got 1/2 done. Will look great when I finish the cages. I now want to order new ladder covers and 1/2 shelf matching fleece.

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

Fluffy's fleecified cage :) still needs lots more things in it to do but we'll get there eventually. hopefully potty training her will be easy
DSC02988.jpg

top level
DSC02992.jpg

bottom level
DSC02993.jpg

the fleece sets (she has another one) and the toys from Christine at Twilight Chinchillas were her Christmas presents :)

awsome you two there great and duhh are your cages combined? and lovebug did you make the yourself

Back