Snow in 49 states??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rickman

Woke up this morning, and it was on the news - colder in Atlanta than New York!
Must be that "global warming" they keep warning us about!
Guess there was NEVER snow in Hawaii!

I think there is snow in the topmost peak of hawaii. I know there was one day when I was there a few years ago

Yahoo has it too on their main news reel. The picture is from St Joseph Street here in Lancaster haha

And Kristy, they talked about that in the article. There's no snow right now, or it'd be 50-50.

Last edited:
I just saw that on Yahoo too. Its crazy, its always snowing here though so it doesn't affect us....

What is the one state that hasn't gotten any snow? I had figured it was Hawaii... I haven't had snow in my area, the Pacific Northwest, all winter, except for one small amount of snow that lasted for a day. It has been springy here, but I feel sorry for everyone east of me!

I think it is incredible either way. 49 states with snow on Friday is incredible, of course, but I didn't realize so many states did get snow. Naive, I guess, but I didn't realize southern states like Texas or Florida, to name a couple, got snow. So much for thinking I'll move south when I get older to escape the snow and cold temps, lol!

Still makes me sad that we didn't get any here. :( Stupid snow skipping right over us. :(

Too bad Crysta... We got snow here! It was nothing like the inches and inches that the north gets, but it snowed for a good 30 minutes and even stuck on the ground for a bit! I was just in shock and confusion to see snow...

Attachments

• IMG_0381.jpg
    IMG_0381.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0382.jpg
    IMG_0382.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0384.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 90
Nice pics - I guess it could be confusing down there, although we don't even count that as snow up here, haha!
I live on a busy street right now, and for the 1st time, saw a 'whiteout' last Monday!
Was snowing so hard, couldn't see across the street! THAT was scary!!
Got 10 inches from 4 PM to 4 AM, on top of the previous 5 in. starting at 5AM!!

We keep gettin hammered. I got a total of 4 feet in the last week. Thank goodness for a few warm days to help cut that down. Driving has just been crazy with all this and they are calling for more tonight!

Latest posts

Back