Shelly

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cindyv3737

<---House beaver.
It's been sometime since I've posted pics of Shelly. She's adjusted to the new roommates. I did try an introduction that failed. So I've since decided that Shelly will forever be an only chin (this includes playtimes). Time for pics of my little princess/diva.

Quick romp with our blue cloud rock.
32661c26.jpg

Shell has taken up yoga. We call this our Buddha pose.
83ba66f8.jpg

Finally the princess upon her throne.
8e4f1f0a.jpg

At first glance, I thought this was a thread to say hi to me!! :rofl:

Now that I got that straight, "Your Shelly" is adorable! Love the Budda pose...chunky chins are my fav!

Oh, man, how can you NOT love Shelly??? My all time favorite picture of her is the one where she is perched on the door handle!!! :hearts:

Thank you! She is the best purchase I've ever made from a petstore.

Now that's what I call a squishable chin ;)

Absolutely gorgeous ..... & doesn't she know it, bless her. :heart:

Now that's what I call a squishable chin ;)

Absolutely gorgeous ..... & doesn't she know it, bless her. :heart:

Lol! She knows she's gorgeous. It's probably my fault. Ive been calling her the most beautiful girl in the world since the day I brought her home.

You can tell how popular she is by how many votes she gets on her picture for calendars. It's her eyes that give her away, by the way. She has a very distinct and feminine look to her. Just gorgeous.

And who needs chinnie friends when you have human slaves, right Shelly? ;)

You can tell how popular she is by how many votes she gets on her picture for calendars. It's her eyes that give her away, by the way. She has a very distinct and feminine look to her. Just gorgeous.

And who needs chinnie friends when you have human slaves, right Shelly? ;)

Awww, Thank you! I am very much her human slave.

I love me some Shelly Bear! (Giz loves her too!)

She's looking so floofy and sassy! Did you two make up from your argument last week?

Latest posts

Back