Shelly

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody was super excited for playtime tonight. She was a chirping, popcorning, and wall surfing fool.

I love my apple barbell from Susan!
813247f6.jpg

Vine balls! Thank you mom! They are my favorite!
1f0b61dc.jpg

Just making sure my fur looks good.
dab6b8a5.jpg

I do so love Shelly! She's such a character. :heart:

Thank you for posting the photos for her fans, Cindy ;)

Last edited:
She does have an obsession w/ the mirror, doesn't she?!

Don't get me started. She wants nothing to do with her sisters. However, she enjoys staring at herself in the mirror. It's my fault. I should not be calling her the most beautiful girl in the world. It's gone to her head.

Two years ago today I made the best petstore purchase of all time. My love bug Shelly came home with me. To celebrate our two years together I woke her up, gave her scritches and a new toy from Susan. I love you Shelly!

f056171e.jpg

614b87b1.jpg

Awwww...Happy Chinniversary!

I will be floored if that toy survives the day. She was going at it for an hour non-stop this morning. The only reason I stopped watching her is I needed to get to work. Must make more money to buy the girls more toys and wood.

Perhaps not the pecan sticks. There were already apples on the floor when I left. :D I'll give Button and Artie their hanging apple tonight.

hehehe...I think there is half of a red apple left from the barbell.

Thank you ladies. I can't wait for the work day to end. I'm looking forward to playtime with my gal. She really is a special girl.

Back