Ranch Brands and Gross pictures!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riven

Bad Chin
I'm always looking for ranch brands for the brand list, and gross pictures for the breeding/pairings gone wrong page on my site!

Let me know if you want to be added or have any thing useful to share! Or heck.. even if it's not useful.. share anyway!

Here is my brand MTWC.
I wished I had taken pictures last week. Had 2 over baked kits. 66 and 75 grams. Poor Momma had to chew part of the face off to get one out. Blah.... the joys of breeding!
Next time I'll be sure to share if unfortunate circumstances arise again, which we know they will. :(

My ranch brand is MCGC. Chinchillas Galore South Florida. I will get some pictures for you, I have a few of these latest rescues and what inbreeding can do!

Ash, I'll check.

I also forgot to mention that if you have a site or email you'd like linked to your ranch brand I can do that too. Just let me know, if you change it be sure to update me though or else it won't work for people who click it!

I can also add you location if anyone would like, if it is not there already.

Yes, sadly the gross photos that some find morbid will hopefully help prevent future disasters or at least new owners/breeder know what can happen.
Thanks!

ETA: If your site was in your signature I lifted it and linked it to your brand already, if you don't want it linked there just let me know!

Last edited:
Good catch on the brand! My fingers must have gotten ahead of my brain!

Thanks Spoof, added those as well.

I was wondering if I should make that page more prominent? It's currenlty in a breeding section, but some of the photos would apply to caging as well... Hmmm

Riven: Do you want the pics I have from the chin I took in with Severe malo and malnutrition a while back? I had them posted on C&Q but they're gone of couse.

ok I hope this comes out ok. Also hope you were serious about wanting to see gross pics. This is a mummified kit.

april242007053-1.jpg
april242007058-1.jpg
april242007056.jpg
april242007058.jpg
april242007061-1.jpg

I apoligize about the size guys. I am still learning how to post pics on here. It is different then cnq. Sorry again

Last edited:
Back